10 Best Angular Menu Libraries 2023
by Kanika Maheshwari Updated: Feb 6, 2023
Here are some famous Angular Menu Libraries. Some of the use cases of Angular Menu Libraries include Creating a navigation menu with a hierarchical structure, adding animation effects to menus, building a custom menu, and creating a responsive menu.
Angular menu libraries refer to a collection of libraries or components that allow users to create menus or navigation elements in their Angular applications. These libraries typically provide UI components that will enable users to easily build and customize menus and navigation menus with minimal coding.
Let us look at the libraries in detail below.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface that makes it easier to use and develop applications.
- Built with performance in mind, and is one of the fastest-growing UI libraries.
- Built-in responsive design support and a wide range of themes that can be easily customized.
- Designed to be responsive so that it will look great on any device.
- Lightweight and fast, it won't slow down your website or application.
- Is compatible with most modern browsers to provide a consistent experience across all devices.
An Angular component to show a context menu on an arbitrary component
TypeScript 238 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Contextr provides a simple API for creating custom menus that can be used for any application.
- Contextr is optimized for performance, ensuring that your menus are always snappy and responsive.
- Contextr has a wide range of customization options, allowing you to adjust the look and feel of your menus to match your app’s design.
- Easy to configure and customize.
- Fully compatible with Angular 6 and higher.
- Supports advanced features such as nested menus and auto-closing submenus, making navigation fast and intuitive.
Angular Component that represents a menu of buttons triggered by a floating action button | built with material design
TypeScript 40 Version:4.0.0 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Offers a wide range of custom components and widgets.
- Menu options are highly customizable, allowing developers to create unique designs.
- Powerful API allows developers to integrate 3rd party components into their menus easily.
Fast and reliable Bootstrap widgets in Angular (supports Ivy engine)
TypeScript 5455 Version:v10.3.0 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Highly flexible and can be used to create different types of charts.
- Offers excellent performance, with smooth animation and fast loading times.
- Supported by a vibrant community of developers who can help and advice when needed.
:bar_chart: Declarative Charting Framework for Angular
TypeScript 4187 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Highly customizable, allowing developers to integrate easily with their existing applications.
- Built on the popular React library.
- Optimized for mobile devices.
- Comes with a powerful and customizable themeing system.
- Features a simple and intuitive navigation system.
- Easily create responsive and mobile-friendly applications.
Customizable admin dashboard template based on Angular 10+
TypeScript 24333 Version:v8.0.0 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Provides a wide range of components, such as menus, buttons, and forms.
- Provides robust features such as accessibility, internationalization, and animations.
- Uses ngrx to combine the state management of Angular with the power of the Redux pattern.
Angular, NgRx, Angular CLI & Angular Material Starter Project
TypeScript 2745 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Customizable dropdown template with complete control over styling and classes.
- Option to set the maximum selection limit.
- Option to disable the select dropdown option.
Custom Dropdown for Angular 4+ with multiple and single selection options
TypeScript 111 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)