Here are some famous React Animation Bot Libraries. Some of the use cases of React Animation Libraries include Creating custom page transitions, animating user interface elements, animating data visualisations, Animating complex user interfaces.
Let us look at the libraries in detail below.
- Utilizes physical equations and damping functions to create realistic and natural animations.
- Integrates with any other animation library.
- Highly optimized for performance, making it a great choice for complex animations.
- Support for both imperative and declarative APIs.
- Support for interpolation and value transformations.
- Ability to use native platform-specific animations (e.g., spring animations on iOS).
- Provides a comprehensive and flexible API for declarative and imperative animation control.
- Only library to offer React Native support.
- Allows developers to animate components directly from the React Native bridge.
- Modular structure allows developers to create custom animations from individual components.
- Allows developers to create smooth transitions between different states of their animation.
- Offers unique easing functions to create a variety of animation styles.
- Offers a wide variety of animations such as sliding, fading, and scaling.
- Allows developers to chain multiple animations together to create complex sequences.
- Advanced features such as timeline-based animation sequencing.
- Includes an extensive library of pre-built animations.
- Offers a robust set of tools to customize and manage animations.
- Designed to be performant, meaning that animations run smoothly on all devices.
- Provides an easy way to create complex animations, along with a variety of interpolation methods and easing functions.
- Provides a comprehensive suite of tools and features.
- Powerful animation library and an intuitive GUI.
- Has a built-in timeline and animation editor.
- Lightweight library that is designed to make animations easy to implement.
- It offers a wide range of animation options.
- Provides an animation editor that allows users to generate animations quickly and easily.
TypeScript 599 Version:v0.11.1 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Completely open-source, allowing developers to customize and extend the library as they see fit.
- Extremely lightweight and fast-loading.
- Declarative API for easily adding complex animations to React components.
TypeScript 483 Version:v2.4.0 License: Others (Non-SPDX)