The acronym of NFT refers to a "Non-Fungible Token" for a digital item. An NFT is the digital certificate of ownership of a digital good that's supposed to be made in a limited quantity. Here is the NFT game, connect your wallet using Metamask and mint your NFT character to fight against incredible monsters all around the meta world.
Following are the steps to be followed for building the NFT Slayers Fighting Game:
- Development Environment
- Runtime Environment
- Ethereum Wallet
- Download the metamask extension in the chrome Download Metamask.
- Download, extract and double-click the kit installer file to install the kit. Do ensure to extract the zip file before running it.
- After successful installation of the kit extract the zip , inside the folder it had batch file double click the batch file.
- After the successful installation of the kit, press 'Y' to run the kit.
- Finally the localhost:3000 opens in chrome connect site to the Metamask Rinkeby Test Network.
- To run the kit manually, press 'N'.
- Get free Rinkeby Faucet Ethereum Click here
Click on the button below to download the solution and follow the deployment instructions to begin set-up. This 1-click kit has all the required dependencies and resources you may need to build your NFT Slayers Fighting Game
Visual Studio Code is a source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. Features include support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and embedded Git.
Metamask is a software cryptocurrency wallet used to interact with the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to access their Ethereum wallet through a browser extension or mobile app, which can then be used to interact with decentralized applications.
Kit Solution Source