Kit Deployment Instructions
The entire solution is available as a package to download and install from the source code repository.
Prerequisite: Python3 & VSCode & Git
Follow below instructions to download and deploy the solution.
1. Open VSCode
2. Open the command palette using "Ctrl+Shift+P"
3. Type "Git: Clone" and then enter this URL: "https://github.com/sumukha-7/hackathon_hackmakers_stella"
4. Choose a folder on your computer to store these files locally.
5. Run the "Train.py" file to train the model.
6. Next run "app.py" to start the bot.
7. You will then get a localhost url in the terminal, by clicking that url you will be redirected to your browser to interact with our bot.
If you face any challenges while running our code, you might not have the library dependencies installed.
In that case, open command prompt and run the following command:
pip install (dependency_name)