The Pandemic has impacted education - classes have moved online, students have been isolated on screens and coping with this change. Despite the challenges, the digital school has the potential to transform education.
How can we empower students and teachers in this new digital school paradigm.
In this challenge, we are inviting AI-powered solutions for the digital school of tomorrow.
DATASET: Feel free to use any dataset of your choice.
There is no restriction and you can use any data set.
Please see the section - DATASETS below for sample datasets to help as a reference.
Here are sample areas you could choose to tackle in this challenge. Feel free to come up with your own ideas as well.
1. Higher Education and Career Recommendation
2. Mental Health Monitor and Virtual Companion
3. Adaptive Learning Curriculum
4. Class availability scheduling for social distancing
5. Compliance of COVID guidelines - masking, distancing, temperature
Please see below for guidelines and reusable libraries to jumpstart your solution.
This kit provides reference to open-source libraries which can be reused as core building blocks for creating a predictive solution. You may use any other open-source libraries also as relevant to your solution. Reusability is a key design principle and will be scored positively in your submission.
These reference reusable libraries are spread over functions in Data Analysis and Mining, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, and other key areas to build AI solution.
Below are the guidelines for creating your submission kit for this challenge.
1. See Product Tour > Creating a kit from the kandi header. This will guide you on creating your kit.
2. Your submission kit should contain the kit heading/ name, description of the solution, and other relevant information.
3. Create groups with logical names and add the libraries to the respective sections.
4. You solution can be built with any libraries other than the libraries provided here for reference.
5. The project source library for the solution built in the hackathon should be hosted in GitHub and listed in your kit under 'Kit Solution Source' section.
6. Any deployment instructions should be added under 'Kit Deployment Instructions' section of the kit.
7. Add any additional information, links under the kit description or group descriptions.