10 Best Python WhatsApp API Libraries 2023
by Kanika Maheshwari Updated: Feb 10, 2023
Here are some famous Django Calendar Libraries. Some of the use cases of Django Calendar Libraries include Automating customer service, Automating marketing, Creating chatbots, Automating customer feedback, and Automating payments.
Python WhatsApp API libraries are libraries of code written in the Python programming language that can develop applications that interact with the WhatsApp messaging platform. These libraries typically enable developers to create tools, bots, and other programs to send and receive messages, process messages and integrate with other services and APIs.
Let us look at these libraries in detail.
- Supports both the WhatsApp web and mobile platforms.
- Allows developers to send and receive messages, images, videos, and audio files.
- Supports group chats and broadcast messages.
- Offers a powerful text-parsing feature that allows developers to parse incoming messages.
- Supports both synchronous and asynchronous messaging.
- Easy-to-use design helps developers quickly integrate its features into their applications.
⚗️Whatsapp python api
Python 1045 Version:Current License: No License
- Built-in scheduler allows you to schedule messages to be sent at a later date and time.
- Simple, intuitive, and user-friendly API.
- Possible to read incoming messages and respond to them.
Send WhatsApp message at certain time and many other things.
Python 996 Version:5.2.1 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Offers a built-in event loop, which allows users to process incoming messages and react to them in real time.
- Highly flexible and can be used to create powerful custom WhatsApp bots.
- Supports media sending, which is unavailable in most other Python WhatsApp API libraries.
Python Automation using selenium & Scheduling of messages and media
Python 385 Version:v1.0 License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- Command-line interface (CLI) tool allows users to interact directly with the WhatsApp API from their terminal.
- Many advanced features include group chats, file sharing, broadcast messages, and more.
- Built using the WhatsApp Web API, it is always up-to-date with the latest WhatsApp features.
- An automated setup process that makes it easy to get up and run quickly with the WhatsApp API.
- Supports both Python 2 and Python 3.
- Built-in error handling.
This library helps you easily create a python application with WhatsApp API
Python 24 Version:v.0.0.30 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used to generate visualizations of the conversations, such as word clouds, heatmaps, and network graphs.
- Provides a range of features for analyzing conversations, such as sentiment analysis, keyword extraction, and topic modeling.
- Open source and is available for free.
An API to analyse WhatsApp chats and generate insights
Python 16 Version:Current License: No License
- Provides a wrapper for the official WhatsApp API.
- Built-in webhook system.
- Provides robust API endpoints for creating, editing, and deleting conversations.
Small wrapper around whatsapp web api
Python 4 Version:Current License: No License
- Offers a complete suite of APIs to interact with WhatsApp services.
- Highly customizable, allowing users to adjust the API to their specific needs.
- Offers a secure and reliable connection with WhatsApp’s servers.
PyWassap is an asynchronous python library for interacting with WhatsApp using the WhatsApp Business API
Python 2 Version:v0.0.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Automated message scheduling.
- File and media messaging.
- Easy integration with other apps and services.