Here are the top Java Desktop Application libraries. Java developers can produce incredible and appealing user interfaces by utilizing these libraries.
Enterprise software developers have long favored the Java platform. Due to its adaptability and simplicity, it has gained popularity as a programming language. The language has changed throughout time to meet the demands of an IT environment undergoing fast change. Developers can create Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix apps using the Java platform, which runs on the JVM (Java Virtual Machine). When creating desktop applications, developers can benefit from open-source Java libraries. These libraries can create client programs like media players, browsers, and games.
According to developers, the top open-source libraries for Java desktop applications are listed below.
- A free and open-source software to carry out PDF manipulation.
- Multi-platform software designed to extract pages, split, merge, mix, and rotate PDF files.
- An official repository of pdfsam Basic - a JavaFX application.
- A component library for developing cross-platform desktop Swing applications.
- Fully customizable UI with a few predefined skins available.
- Wide range of popular custom components and features.
- Advanced versions of all basic Swing components.
Java 1080 Version:v1.2.13 License: Strong Copyleft (GPL-3.0)
- A machine learning library focusing on image processing.
- It is runnable in Java desktop as well as android applications.
- High quality processing written in pure java.
Java 790 Version:Current License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- HTML5 UI based java desktop application.
- Jetty server with Web Sockets enabled.
- Vaadin UI code in plain Java.
Java 438 Version:0.1 License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- A desktop application for creating and manipulating diagrams in Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Diagrams can be exported to popular picture formats, stored in JSON, copied to the system clipboard, and used with other applications.
- Supports use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, and object diagrams.
- Java and JavaFX based Desktop Search Application.
- Enables full text search on the source material with support for multiple languages.
- The search results can be restricted by date, author, document type, or language.
- An innovative desktop program for the Nanoleaf Aurora and Canvas.
- You can select regular, and rhythm scenes, set solid colors, and modify the brightness and color temperature.
- You can Discover new scenes and plugins created by other Nanoleaf users.
- Control devices from a computer outside your local network and control multiple devices as one using group mode.
- Can display notifications of Azkar in the specified period.
- Can calculate Muslim prayer times according to location.
- Can read the morning and night Azkars.
Java 70 Version:1.2.6 License: Permissive (MIT)
- JavaFX application to manage OSGi frameworks remotely.
- List all installed bundles and fragments, exported, and imported packages, registered services, registered DS components, available system and framework properties, and daemon and non-daemon threads.
- Send synchronous or asynchronous events on demand.
- Generate dependency graph for bundles and DS components.