Docker is a platform for developing, shipping and running applications in containers. When you use Docker, you use different tools and libraries to make, control, and use containers.
These libraries help with managing and developing containers. The libraries have tools for Docker. They have modular architecture and real-time monitoring. They also include workflow automation and curated cheat sheets.
Here are the 14 essential Docker libraries:
- Moby has a modular architecture. Developers can pick and assemble only the components they need. It's for their specific use case.
- Moby offers essential Docker parts for users who want to make their own containers.
- Moby helps developers collaborate on container projects and experiment with containerization technologies.
Go 66098 Version:v24.0.2 License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- Traefik can find and set up routes to backend services as they change in size.
- The system can handle different types of traffic like HTTP, TCP, and UDP.
- Traefik works well with container orchestration platforms such as Docker Swarm and Kubernetes. This makes it easier to handle ingress and load balancing for containerized applications.
- Gogs is a lightweight Git service. It is self-hosted and has a simple, user-friendly interface for managing repositories.
- The software has tools for tracking issues and collaborating with others. It's an all-in-one solution for managing source code and issues.
- Users can customize Gogs to fit their needs and preferences.
- Dive is a tool for exploring container images layer by layer. It helps users understand and optimize image size and composition.
- Visual Diffs show changes between image layers, aiding troubleshooting and image optimization.
- Dive has an interactive CLI. It helps explore container images and analyze Docker images.
- This library helps beginners learn Docker through hands-on exercises.
- The exercises begin with simple ideas, like making and using images. They become harder as the user gets better.
- The library has real-world examples of Docker, like deploying a web app and running CI.
- This library has video tutorials on Docker development. They cover Dockerfile basics, image management, and container orchestration.
- Each video tutorial has a code sample that users can use to follow.
- The library has a Discord server. Users can ask questions and get help there.
- This is Docker distribution from Docker, Inc.
- The complete set of Docker features includes image building, container running, and orchestration.
- Docker tools and plugins widely support it.
Go 5596 Version:v19.03.14 License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- This is a website where you can manage Docker containers and images.
- It has many features for managing Docker, like creating, managing, and monitoring containers.
- It is easy to use, even for users unfamiliar with Docker.
Here are other Docker libraries with different programming languages.
- Uptime-Kuma can check if services and protocols are available and performing well.
- Flexible Alerting helps users receive notifications when services encounter issues or become unavailable.
- Uptime-Kuma has a web interface that is easy to use. It lets you configure and see monitoring results. Many people can use it.
- The website Awesome-Cheatsheets has cheat sheets and references for programming languages and technologies.
- We encourage the community to contribute to keep the cheat sheets up to date and complete.
- Developers like the organized and user-friendly repository. It has helpful references and tips.
- n8n is a tool for automating workflows. It lets users create and manage workflows visually. This makes it easy for both technical and non-technical users to use.
- Extensive Integration makes it easier to automate complex tasks with many pre-built integrations.
- Since n8n is open-source, you can host it on your server to manage your automation workflows and data.
TypeScript 31093 Version:email@example.com License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Appwrite is a platform for building web and mobile apps. It handles the backend. It provides many services, including authentication, storage, and databases.
- Appwrite is perfect for creating chat apps and document editors with real-time collaboration.
- It works on many platforms and programming languages so developers can use it for any app.
- Netdata is great for monitoring performance in real time. It has a dashboard to see system metrics and application performance.
- Users can customize their experience by adding plugins and integrations. These can monitor specific metrics and applications. This allows for greater flexibility and customization.
- Netdata has automatic anomaly detection. The system tells users when strange things happen and helps them find problems early.
- DevOps-Exercises offers exercises and resources to help people and teams practice DevOps principles.
- Gain practical experience with DevOps tools and methods through hands-on exercises.
- DevOps-Exercises values teamwork and welcomes contributions, which makes it valuable for DevOps enthusiasts.
Python 44258 Version:Current License: Others (Non-SPDX)