This kit is created to experiment with simplified versions of various classic arcade and educational games using python.
The list of games experimented in this kit are as follows:
1. Classic snake game
2. Tile game
3. Pong game
4. Flappy bird game
5. Pacman game
Kit Deployment Instructions
1.Download, extract and double-click kit installer file to install the kit.
2. After successful installation of the kit, press 'Y' to run the kit and execute cells in the notebook.
3. To run the kit manually, press 'N' and locate the zip file 'Python_Startup_Games'.
4.Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory 'free-python-games-master'
5. Open command prompt in the extracted directory 'free-python-games-master' and run the command 'jupyter notebook'
6. Locate and open the 'freegames.ipynb' notebook from the Jupyter Notebook browser window.
7. Execute cells in the notebook
Note: Demo source code will be downloaded to local machine. It is also available here
VSCode and Jupyter Notebook can be used for development and debugging. Jupyter Notebook is a web-based interactive environment often used for experiments, whereas VSCode is used to get a typical experience of IDE for developers.