9 best Java Image Manipulation
by firstname.lastname@example.org Updated: Mar 9, 2023
The Java Image Manipulation provides filters for editing images. It is a common tool for picture alteration and is utilized by many apps. Top java image manipulation libraries are represented in this kit.
Image manipulation is the process of modifying images to produce the desired result. Enhancing an image's appearance is the main goal of an image modification program. Image processing is applying various procedures to an image to improve or extract relevant information. It is a signal processing where the input is an image, and the output can be another image or features or characteristics related to that image. They include segmentation, color space modification, analysis, morphology, and other scientific techniques.
The best Java libraries for working with images are listed below.
- Open-source media management and image loading Android framework.
- Video stills, pictures, and animated GIFs can all be fetched, decoded, and displayed using Glide.
- With the help of Glide's adaptable API, developers may integrate it with any network stack.
An image loading and caching library for Android focused on smooth scrolling
Java 33478 Version:v4.15.1 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Built for effective world editing.
- Easy to assemble and use and exceptionally flexible with minimum CPU/memory usage.
- Style and translate messages and commands.
- Clipboard web integration supported and added a ton more functionality for masks.
Blazingly fast world manipulation for artists, builders and everyone else: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/13932/
Java 459 Version:2.6.0 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Peter Bosch developed this collection of tools.
- They enable the extraction and creation of firmware images for the ME.
- Written specifically for assisting image manipulation in Management Engine.
Image manipulation tools for the Management Engine firmware
Java 25 Version:v0.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- An early port of the JS image manipulation library CamanJS to Java.
- Can handle large images at high speed.
- Compatible with Android and extensible.
Java port of the CamanJS image manipulation library
Java 8 Version:Current License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- A multi-window image manipulation library written in Java.
- Used to test Image filters.
- Also used to test image Algorithms.
Very simple Java image manipulation program, aimed for testing image filters and algorithms.
Java 4 Version:Current License: No License
- Used for Gradle image manipulation.
- Can be accessed by adding an image-grinder to the build script.
- Uses the Gradle Worker API to use all your CPU cores for grinding.
ImageGrinder: Image manipulation for Gradle
Java 2 Version:Current License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- A complete java library for PNG image manipulation.
- A small jar with no dependencies, and it does not rely on AWT.
- Supports File size optimization and PNG image layering.
A pure Java PNG image optimization and manipulation library
Java 161 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used to create image and video manipulation applications in Java.
- Loads image using OpenCV but handles the results as java resources.
- Provides a means of accessing a Mat's pixel data directly as a Java ByteBuffer.
Image and Video Manipulation and Processing
Java 4 Version:Current License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- Java application to perform image manipulation like transforms.
- It can also perform color separation.
- It supports pixel format conversion.
A Java application that implements several manipulations over an image, such as: transforms, color separation, pixel format conversion...
Java 3 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)