Top libraries for integrating and working with IOS push notifications down here. You can reuse them modularly in your apps and websites to include push notification services.
A message on an Apple device like an iPhone is an iOS push notification. iOS device users must expressly consent to receive push notifications from an app. Publishers of mobile apps can send push notifications to consumers' mobile devices if they opt in. Additionally, receiving them does not need iOS users to be in the app or using their smartphones at the time. The app can generate notifications locally or remotely by a server you govern. Local notifications use events, such as a time or place, to generate notice content and start the notification delivery. Your company's server generates push notifications for remote notifications, and Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) manages the delivery.
The most rated IOS push notification libraries are listed below to ease the process of push notification integration for the developers.
- Micro-server using GIN framework written in Golang (Go) language.
- Supports command-line and Web API to send push notifications.
- If the server answer fails, the notification can be resent.
A push notification server written in Go (Golang).
Go 6921 Version:v1.16.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Local and Remote notifications using React-Native and Java.
- Custom sounds can be added to our notifications.
- Can check if a channel exists and delete channels if needed.
React Native Local and Remote Notifications
Java 6558 Version:8.1.1 License: Permissive (MIT)
- A library aiming the server-side functionalities.
- Can send push notifications to both IOS and OSX.
- Can also send customizable notifications to Android, windows, etc.
A server-side library for sending Push Notifications to iOS (iPhone/iPad APNS), Android (C2DM and GCM - Google Cloud Message), Windows Phone, Windows 8, Amazon, Blackberry, and (soon) FirefoxOS devices!
C# 4352 Version:4.0.10 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Supports new Apple Token-Based Authentication (JWT).
- Simple, flexible, and can push mutable notifications.
- Is a Go package using the new HTTP/2 Push provider API.
⚡ HTTP/2 Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) push provider for Go — Send push notifications to iOS, tvOS, Safari and OSX apps, using the APNs HTTP/2 protocol.
Go 2767 Version:v0.23.0 License: Permissive (MIT)
- An app used for testing push notifications on iOS and Android.
- Support using certificate and token for authentication with APNS.
- It has auto-save settings.
🐉 A macOS, Linux, Windows app to test push notifications on iOS and Android
- A java library to send APNs to push notifications.
- Is asynchronous and supports industrial-scale applications.
- Efficient in maintaining multiple parallel connections for sending many notifications simultaneously.
A Java library for sending APNs (iOS/macOS/Safari) push notifications
Java 1610 Version:pushy-0.15.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- A free email, sms, push notification, and in-app message service for mobile apps.
- Specifically for pushing One-signal notifications in IOS.
- Developed using React-Native (Typescript).
React Native Library for OneSignal Push Notifications Service
TypeScript 1486 Version:4.5.1 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- The most extensible interface with the Apple Push Notifications.
- Is built completely using Ruby.
- Is advisable to reuse the same connection to send multiple notifications.
- Django app for Firebase Cloud Messaging.
- Used as a unified platform for sending push notifications to mobile devices & browsers.
- Admin actions for testing single and bulk notification sending.
FCM Django: Send push notifications via django to websites, iOS & android mobile devices through FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging)
Python 662 Version:1.0.12 License: Permissive (MIT)