Go Math Libraries offer various features, making working with mathematical computations and analysis easy. These libraries offer various mathematical functions which can be used for performing common calculations. These functions include logarithmic functions, trigonometric functions, and many more.
The Go Math programming language is known for offering high performance, so the math libraries built with Go are often fast and efficient. It makes it ideal for larger datasets or when performing complex calculations. They also offer various data structures which can be used for storing and manipulating mathematical data like matrices, vectors, and different data types. It also offers tools for visualizing mathematical data like charts and graphs. These tools will help make complex mathematical concepts easy to understand.
Here is the list of the top 6 Go Math Libraries handpicked to help developers perform mathematical computations and analysis easily and efficiently.
- Offers a package for performing linear algebra operations like vector operations, matrix operations, and solving linear systems of equations.
- Provides a package for optimization that includes constrained, unconstrained, and gradient-based optimization algorithms.
- Offers a package for working with graphs, like algorithms for shortest path finding, graph traversal, and many more.
Go 6622 Version:v0.13.0 License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- Offers functions for calculating basic statistics like median, variance, standard deviation, mean, and mode.
- Offers functions for working with a probability distribution, like calculating probability density functions, generating random numbers from different distributions, and cumulative distribution functions.
- Offers functions for conducting hypothesis tests like chi-squared tests, ANOVA tests, and t-tests.
- Provides various numerical methods like numerical integration, optimization algorithms, and root finding.
- Provides a package for linear algebra operations like vector and matrix operations, eigenvalue and eigenvector calculations, linear systems solve, and more.
- Offers a package for solving differential equations, including partial differential equations and ordinary differential equations.
Go 1749 Version:v1.2.11 License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- Provides various tools for creating 2D and 3D plots of mathematical data like line plots, scatter plots, contour plots, and more.
- Offers functions for visualizing vector fields, including vector fields and streamline plots.
- Offers a package for symbolic math operations like integration, simplification, and differentiation of mathematical equations.
- Offers functions for performing arithmetic operations like subtraction, addition, division, and multiplication.
- Provides functions for calculating trigonometric functions like cosine, sine, and tangent.
- Offers functions for calculating logarithmic and exponential functions like the base 2 and natural logarithm.
- Provides various matrix operations like matrix addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and many more.
- Offers functions for linear algebra operations like matrix decomposition, eigenvector, and eigenvalue calculations, inversion, singular value decomposition, and many more.
- Offers functions for vector operations like cross and dot product and normalization.