C# Math Libraries provide various functionalities and features which can be used for different mathematical calculations. C# Math libraries provide basic math functions like multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. It offers trigonometric functions like cosine, sine, and tangent.
C# Math libraries provide logarithm and exponential functions like natural logarithm, exponent, and logarithm base 10. It offers support for complex math and number functions. It offers statistical functions like median, variance, mean, mode, correlation coefficient, and standard deviation. It supports linear algebra operations like eigenvectors and eigenvalues, matrix multiplication, and determinants. It offers numerical analysis functions like differentiation, solving differential equations, and numerical integration.
Here is the list of the top 7 C# Math Libraries handpicked for helping developers with mathematical functions.
- Includes additional trigonometric functions like secant, cotangent, and cosecant.
- Include functions for performing linear algebra operations like solving equations and finding eigenvectors.
- Offers a range of additional mathematical utilities and functions which can be used in engineering, financial, and scientific applications.
C# 3752 Version:Current License: Permissive (Unlicense)
- Is an open source library that offers various mathematical tools and functions for numerical computing.
- Offers trigonometric functions like a tangent, inverse trigonometric functions, sine, and cosine.
- Offers a complete set of linear algebraic operations like determinants, Cholesky decomposition, QR decomposition, SVD decomposition, and eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- Offers a set of math functions and datatypes designed to be high-performance and optimized for real-time applications.
- Offers various matrix datatypes and vectors like 2D, 3D, and 4D vectors and projections, transformations, and other matrix operations.
- Offers interpolation functions for smooth transitioning between values over time, like cubic, linear, and spline interpolation.
C# 1279 Version:1.2.5 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Includes functions for working with quaternions, a mathematical concept used for representing rotations in 3D space.
- Includes functions for testing intersections between geometric shapes like lines, spheres, and points.
- Includes functions for creating and testing bounding volumes used in game development for optimizing collision detection and other calculations.
- Is an open source math library for C# which offers high-performance math functions for matrix and vector operations.
- Offers trigonometric functions like inverse trigonometric, sine, tangent, and cosine functions.
- Offers interpolation functions for smoothly transitioning between values over time, like cubic, spline, and linear interpolation.
- Is an open source symbolic math library for C# that offers various functions for algebraic manipulation, calculus, and other mathematical operations.
- Offers an extensible and flexible system to represent symbolic expressions that allow complex mathematical simplifications and operations.
- Offers a comprehensive set of tools and functions for symbolic math operations, making it best for applications that need precise mathematical manipulations and calculations.
C# 672 Version:v1.4-preview.3 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Is an open source game engine for C# that offers a deterministic game loop designed for multiplayer games.
- Offers a deterministic game loop that ensures all players see the same game state simultaneously, regardless of their performance difference and local input.
- Provides a customizable input system that allows developers to handle diverse input types, like mouse, keyboard, and gamepad.
C# 665 Version:v0.5.0 License: No License