Build your own Paraphrase Generator for creating NLP training data in minutes with this kandi 1-Click Solution kit:
✅ Generate paraphrases for text using this application. Trained model for Google PAWS, ParaNMT, Quora question pairs, SNIPS commands and MSRP Frames.
✅ Use Paraphrasers to augment training data for Natural Language Understanding models to build conversational engines.
✅ Modify source code to customize as per your requirements
Download the installer; follow Kit Deployment instructions to deploy this in minutes and customize it as per your requirements.
Kit Deployment Instructions
⬇️ Download, extract and double-click kit_installer file to install the kit.
Follow below instructions to deploy and run the solution.
1. After successful installation of the kit, locate the zip file 'parrot-paraphrase-generator'
2. Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory 'parrot-paraphrase-generator'
3. Open command prompt in the extracted directory 'parrot-paraphrase-generator' and run the command 'jupyter notebook'
4. Locate and open the 'paraphrase_generator.ipynb' notebook from the Jupyter Notebook browser window.
5. Execute cells in the notebook
Note: Demo source code will be downloaded to local machine. It is also available here Troubleshooting
If you encounter any error related to MS Visual C++, please install MS Visual Build tools.
Kit Solution Source
Paraphrase Generator created using this kit are added in this section. The entire solution is available as a package to download from the source code repository.
VSCode and Jupyter Notebook are used for development and debugging. Jupyter Notebook is a web based interactive environment often used for experiments, whereas VSCode is used to get a typical experience of IDE for developers.
Jupyter Notebook is used for our development.