TOP 9 PYTHON NOTIFICATION LIBRARIES
by Dejaswarooba Updated: Feb 13, 2023
Here are the best python notification libraries. These libraries are useful for sending notifications to users and letting them know how their function is progressing.
Notifications are necessary to inform the user of updates or other important bits of information. It is a small text message which will appear on the desktop or mobile screen. People who receive notifications find it easier to remember things. The user can concentrate on momentous events while ignoring less important ones with the help of notifications. After finishing the task, we can refer to the notifications saved in the notification bar. Simple libraries or modules developed using python help create and push notifications in any platform like e-mail, websites, etc.
Below is an appropriately tailored list of the top python notification libraries, focusing on helping developers with any task involving notifications.
- Used in deep training models.
- Used to notify when training is complete.
- Also used to notify when training crashes.
- Can set up notifications in email, slack, telegram, etc.
🚪✊Knock Knock: Get notified when your training ends with only two additional lines of code
Python 2574 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Send cross-platform desktop notifications.
- Can send notifications with icons, sounds, titles, and no-block functionality.
- Does not require any external dependencies.
:speech_balloon: | A simple Python Module for sending cross-platform desktop notifications on Windows, macOS and Linux
Python 86 Version:v0.3.3 License: Permissive (MIT)
- An effortless way to send notifications.
- Simple and unified interface for all notification providers.
- Built out of stable and well-known dependencies.
- A typical and simple notification syntax.
- Let you transfer the notification to all universally used notification services.
- All messages are sent asynchronously.
- Image and attachment handling is supported.
Apprise - Push Notifications that work with just about every platform!
Python 7734 Version:v1.3.0 License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- Python library, which uses Cassandra or Redis.
- Apart from notification systems, they are used to build news feeds and activity streams.
- Cloud based feed technology.
Stream Framework is a Python library, which allows you to build news feed, activity streams and notification systems using Cassandra and/or Redis. The authors of Stream-Framework also provide a cloud service for feed technology:
Python 4667 Version:Current License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Django based library to send push notifications.
- Via GCM or APNS.
- Supports single as well as bulk notifications.
Send push notifications to mobile devices through GCM or APNS in Django.
Python 2061 Version:3.0.0 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used for building GitHub notifications.
- Derived from Django-activity-stream.
- Arbitrary data can be attached to the notifications.
GitHub notifications alike app for Django
Python 1562 Version:1.7.0 License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- Exclusive for interacting with apple push notifications.
- It helps with reducing unnecessary message overhead.
- Can also send complicated alerts with custom buttons and payload arguments.
Python library for interacting with the Apple Push Notification service (APNs)
Python 1221 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Exclusive for displaying Windows 10 Toast Notifications.
- Useful in Windows GUI development.
- Easy to use and deploy.
Python library to display Windows 10 Toast Notifications
Python 900 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)