Here are the best Python pagination libraries for your web application. You can use these libraries in Python to break down large datasets into smaller, more manageable chunks, and it is a common requirement in many web applications.
Open-source Python pagination libraries offer various functionalities, from simple and lightweight implementations to more sophisticated libraries that integrate with web frameworks and ORMs. These libraries offer a range of features, such as
- Customizing the look and feel.
- Ability to specify the number of items per page.
- Integrating with a variety of data sources, and more.
These libraries also offer a high degree of customization, allowing you to control the behaviour and appearance of your pagination system. So, whether you are looking to paginate a database query or an API response, there's an open-source pagination library in Python that can help you get the job done quickly and easily.
We have handpicked top and trending Python pagination libraries based on popularity, licensing and unique features to build pagination functions in your applications:
- Used for working with several CSS frameworks.
- Offers Pagination support for flask framework.
- Provides simple yet powerful pagination for Flask-based web applications.
Pagination support for flask
Python 239 Version:v2021.10.29 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Used in Server and Application Framework applications.
- This is a Flask extension that provides support for SQLAlchemy.
- A popular Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) library.
- Includes pagination support.
Adds SQLAlchemy support to Flask
Python 3947 Version:3.0.3 License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- Used for implementing pagination in Python.
- Provides a simple interface with advanced pagination features.
- It’s a Django pagination based on the core pagination module.
Django pagination based upon the core pagination module
Python 708 Version:Current License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Used in Search Engine Optimization, Jekyll applications, etc.
- Helps divide large lists of items into pages.
- Shows one page at a time and allows navigation to the next.
- Used in Database, SQL Database applications.
- Provides pagination support for SQLAlchemy.
- Helps Initialize the iterator and paginate a query.
Small utility to paginate SqlAlchemy queries.
Python 53 Version:v0.0.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used in Utilities, JSON Processing applications, etc.
- Provides simple and efficient pagination for Python applications.
- Generally used as a Python module to paginate through JSON objects.
Python Module to paginate through JSON objects.
Python 1 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used in Template Engine, FastAPI applications, etc.
- Provides Full OpenAPI schema support.
- Allows integrations to support multiple ORMs.