Pandas Dataframe with User Level Inputs
by Abdul Rawoof A R Updated: Mar 1, 2023
We can use the input() function in Python to ask the user for input or information. As a parameter, we can input the text we want to display to the user, and then once the user presses "enter", the input value is returned. Then we can store user input in a variable to use the information in our program or application.
The input() function:
- To get Python user input from the keyboard, use the input() function.
- After entering the value, press the enter key.
- There is no timeout for the user input, and the program waits for user input indefinitely.
- This function returns a string that we can store in a variable.
- Pandas: It is an open-source library in Python, providing ready-to-use high-performance data structures and data analysis tools. This module runs on top of NumPy, and it is most popularly used for data science and data analytics.
- NumPy: It is a Python library for working in linear algebra, matrices, and Fourier transform.
Here is an example of how to get user input in Pandas DataFrame: