The summary and the description of our data are used to classify, label, organize, and understand data, and searching for data much easier is called metadata simple. With these, companies can manage the massive amounts of data created and collected across an enterprise. We have three diverse types of metadata,
The use of adding metadata is, it ensures that data are FAIR: Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Re-usable.
- Findable: metadata makes it easier to find relevant data for the user. Most searchers use text, so the formats like audio, video, and images are limited unless textual metadata is available.
- Accessible: once the user finds the data they need, the metadata indicates how it can be accessed, including authentication and authorization.
- Interoperable: enables a dataset to be integrated with other data, and in addition, we also make it easier for data to be interoperable with applications for storing, processing, and analysis.
- Re-usable: researchers need to understand how the data are structured to re-use the dataset.
Fig : Preview of the output that you will get on running this code from your IDE.
Follow the steps carefully to get the output easily.
- Save the file and run the file using run button to generate the output.
I hope you found this useful.
I tested this solution in the following versions. Be mindful of changes when working with other versions.
- The solution is created and tested in Visual Studio Code 1.74.1.
- Code Runner version v0.11.8.