Build AI Powered Breast Cancer Detetection Engine
by kandikits Updated: Oct 20, 2022
Use this kandi 1-Click Solution kit to build your own AI-based Breast Cancer Detection Engine in minutes.
✅ Using this application you can do early stage detection for breast cancer and help in identifying it as malignant(cancerous) or benign(non-cancerous).
✅ You can build predictive analytic based applications with this ready to deploy template application.
✅ Fully modifiable source code is provided to enable you to modify for your requirements.
Breast Cancer Prediction created using this kit are added in this section. The entire solution is available as a package to download from the source code repository
- Download, extract and double-click kit_installer file to install the kit. Do ensure to extract the zip file before running it.
- After successful installation of the kit, press 'Y' to run the kit and execute cells in the notebook.
- To run the kit manually, press 'N' and locate the zip file 'breast-cancer-prediction.zip'.
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory 'breast-cancer-prediction'.
- Open the command prompt in the extracted directory 'breast-cancer-prediction' and run the command 'jupyter notebook'.
- Locate and open the 'Virtual Agent for Breast Cancer Prediction Using SVM.ipynb' notebook from the Jupyter Notebook browser window.
- Execute cells in the notebook
Click on the button below to download the solution and follow the deployment instructions to begin set-up. This 1-click kit has all the required dependencies and resources you may need to build your own Breast Cancer Predictive Analysis App.
For a detailed tutorial on installing & executing the solution as well as learning resources including training & certification opportunities, please visit the OpenWeaver Community
VSCode and Jupyter Notebook are used for development and debugging. Jupyter Notebook is a web based interactive environment often used for experiments, whereas VSCode is used to get a typical experience of IDE for developers.
Jupyter Notebook is used for our development.
Jupyter metapackage for installation, docs and chat
Python 14167 Version:Current License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
Simple and efficient tools for predictive data analysis.
Scikit-learn is a free software machine learning library which features various classification, regression and clustering algorithms including support-vector machines,etc. Similar libraries for ML support in Java, Scala and R programming language
scikit-learn: machine learning in Python
Python 53431 Version:1.2.2 License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
Statistical Machine Intelligence & Learning Engine
Java 5667 Version:v3.0.0 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
H2O is an Open Source, Distributed, Fast & Scalable Machine Learning Platform: Deep Learning, Gradient Boosting (GBM) & XGBoost, Random Forest, Generalized Linear Modeling (GLM with Elastic Net), K-Means, PCA, Generalized Additive Models (GAM), RuleFit, Support Vector Machine (SVM), Stacked Ensembles, Automatic Machine Learning (AutoML), etc.
Jupyter Notebook 6178 Version:Current License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
Kit Solution Source
Jupyter Notebook 0 Version:Current License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)