by vsasikalabe Updated: Mar 2, 2023
- Local Variables − A local variable will be used only within a function where it is defined. Function parameters are always local to that same function.
Preview of the output that you will get on running this code from your IDE.
Follow the steps carefully to get the output easily.
- Download and Install VS Code on your Desktop.
- Open the new file and save as filename.js
- Run the code using (ctr+alt+N) Run button.
I hope you found this useful. I have added version information in the following sections.
I tested this solution in the following versions. Be mindful of changes when working with other versions.
- The solution is created in VS Code 1.73.1 version.
- Code Runner v0.11.8
- For any support on kandi solution kits, please use the chat
- For further learning resources, visit the Open Weaver Community learning page