by Abdul Rawoof A R Updated: Feb 25, 2023
- The let keyword removes the confusion and error of the variable.
- The const keyword is used to declare a constant variable that cannot be changed once assigned a value.
Fig : Preview of the output that you will get on running this code from your IDE.
Follow the steps carefully to get the output easily.
- Save the file and run the file using run button to generate the output.
I hope you found this useful.
I tested this solution in the following versions. Be mindful of changes when working with other versions.
- The solution is created and tested in Visual Studio Code 1.74.1.
- Code Runner version v0.11.8.
- For any support on kandi solution kits, please use the chat
- For further learning resources, visit the Open Weaver Community learning page.