How to Generate List Comprehension to Produce Consecutive Sublist of Even Numbers using python
by vsasikalabe Updated: Jan 31, 2023
In Python, list comprehension is a quick approach to building a new list. It comprises a phrase, one or more "if" clauses, and at least one "for" clause. Every item in the input iterable(s) that passes the if clause(s) has its expression evaluated for it, and the results are gathered in a new list.
A consecutive sublist of even numbers is a subset of a larger list of numbers that contains only even numbers, and the numbers are in consecutive order. You can use list comprehension to produce consecutive sublists of even numbers using Python by following the basic steps:
- Create a list of numbers from which you would like to extract the even numbers.
- The list comprehension will iterate over each number in the created list and check if it is even by using the modulus operator % and checking if the result is equal to zero.
- If the number is even, it will be added to the new sublist you can create for even numbers, a consecutive sublist of even numbers.
You may have a look at the code given below for knowing more about list comprehension to produce consecutive sublists of even numbers using Python.
Fig : Preview of the output that you will get on running this code from your IDE.
Follow the steps carefully to get the output easily.
- Download and Install the PyCharm Community Edition on your computer.
- Install itertools on your IDE from python interpreter in setting options.
- Create new python file on your IDE.
- Copy the snippet using the 'copy' button and paste it in your python file.
- Run the current file to generate the output.
I hope you found this useful.
I found this code snippet by searching for ' list comprehension to produce consecutive sublists of even numbers using Python 'in kandi. You can try any such use case!
I tested this solution in the following versions. Be mindful of changes when working with other versions.
- The solution is created in PyCharm 2021.3.
- The solution is tested on Python 3.9.7.
Using this solution, we are able to create list comprehension to produce consecutive sublists of even numbers using Python with simple steps. This process also facilities an easy way to use, hassle-free method to create a hands-on working version of code which would help us to create list comprehension to produce consecutive sublists of even numbers using Python.
- For any support on kandi solution kits, please use the chat
- For further learning resources, visit the Open Weaver Community learning page.