One of the most eminent traditional games that ruled our childhood is the rock paper scissors game. Rock paper scissor is an awesome hand game usually played by two persons. Simultaneously each player forms one of three shapes with a hand. The shapes are rock(a fist), paper(palm facing downward), scissors(forming v shape by extending the index and middle finger). Rock smashes scissors, and paper covers rock, scissors cuts paper. The advancement of technology brought this traditional online game. We are living in the digital world. Why don't you create your own game? Yes, you can create your own rock paper scissors game with the help of the bellow libraries.
This kit aids the development of Rock, paper, scissor games using python by following the below steps.
1. Select a development environment of your choice
2. Explore data structure for the complete functioning of the game
3. Map game moves
4. Create and maintain Win-lose Matrices
5. Build game loop
6. Game instructions
7. Handle player input
8. Build input menu for asking "help," "possible moves," "quit."
9. Manage player's and computer's move
10. Affirm and announce the winner