Everyone loves to play games, especially online games. Sudoku is one of the great and prominent online games that helps us to develop problem-solving skills. Sudoku is one of the logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzles. The benefits of playing sudoku are that it improves concentration, promotes a healthy mind. The ultimate goal of the sudoku game is to fill a 9×9 grid with numbers.
Python is preferable for building sudoku games; the reason behind that is python is free and open-source, with vast library support. Before technology evolution, we could play sudoku in magazines, article books. Modern technology has brought the opportunity to digitally create and play sudoku, so let's get started with the bellow libraries without delay.
This kit aids the development of the Sudoku game using python by following the below steps.
1. Select a development environment of your choice
2. knowledge of Graphical user interface
3. Idea of the key binding controller
4. Fill the grid with default numbers.
5. Assign a specific key for each operation and listen to it.
6. Implement sudoku solver
7. Conjoin the backtracking algorithm into it.
8. Apply a set of colors to visualize auto-solving.