Here are the best open-source .NET e-commerce libraries for your applications. You can use this set of tools and frameworks to build robust and scalable e-commerce applications using the .NET platform to help businesses reach more customers and grow their online sales.
These libraries provide various functionalities for creating modern e-commerce websites, such as payment processing, product catalog management, shopping cart management, order processing, and customer management. With the help of some .NET e-commerce libraries, you can enable authentication and authorization features for e-commerce applications. This allows developers to manage user accounts, roles, and permissions. Moreover, certain libraries can simplify the process of working with databases. So you can easily create, read, update, and delete data from the database. Also, you can get support for popular database systems such as SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
In addition to these libraries, there are also several e-commerce platforms built on top of the .NET platform, such as nopCommerce, which provides a complete e-commerce solution that includes all the essential features for building an online store, including a product catalog, shopping cart, payment processing, and order management.
We have handpicked the top and trending open-source libraries for your next .NET e-commerce application development project.
- Used in Architecture, Microservice applications, etc.
- Useful for creating a variety of online shopping websites.
- Provides features like Product categories, JWT auth, Discounts with promo codes, and more.
Ecommerce in .net core 2.2, C#, MediaTr, CQRS, DDD, Autofac, DI, Entity Framework Core, Memory Cache, Serilog
C# 71 Version:Current License: No License
PayPal .NET SDK:
- Used to add PayPal support to the .NET web application.
- Provides integration with PayPal's payment processing system.
- Enables accepting payments from customers around the world.
.NET SDK for PayPal's RESTful APIs
C# 522 Version:v2.0.0-rc2 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
Stripe .NET Library:
- Used to integrate e-commerce applications with Stripe's payment processing system.
- Provides features such as one-time payments, recurring payments, and subscriptions.
- Supports .NET Standard 2.0+, .NET Core 2.0+, and .NET Framework 4.6.1+.
Stripe.net is a sync/async .NET 4.6.1+ client, and a portable class library for stripe.com.
C# 1233 Version:v41.12.0-beta.1 License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- Used in Database, SQL Database applications, etc.
- It’s a micro ORM that provides lightweight and fast database access for .NET applications.
- Supports popular database systems such as SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Used to simplify the process of mapping data between objects.
- Enables mapping data between different types of objects.
- Provides support for features such as inheritance and nested objects.
A convention-based object-object mapper in .NET.
C# 9249 Version:v12.0.1 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used for cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) in .NET applications.
- Enables making cross-domain AJAX requests from e-commerce applications.
- Splits the code into four organizational layers: Common, Core, Infrastructure, and Presentation.
An ASP.NET Core web application template framework.
C# 6 Version:Current License: No License
- Used to convert data between JSON and .NET objects easily.
- Provides JSON serialization and deserialization capabilities for .NET applications.
- Supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, Mono, and Xamarin.
Json.NET is a popular high-performance JSON framework for .NET
C# 9936 Version:13.0.3 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used for managing dependencies between different components of e-commerce applications.
- It’s a lightweight dependency injection framework for .NET applications.
- Provides features such as constructor injection and property injection.
An easy, flexible, and fast Dependency Injection library that promotes best practice to steer developers towards the pit of success.
C# 1126 Version:v5.4.1 License: Permissive (MIT)