Follow the below instructions to run the solution.
1. Locate and open the extracted zip file "react-hangman-master"
in Visual studio code.
2. Execute the commands npm install && npm run start
3. Its starts the application in your local web server http://localhost:3000
For any customizations
1. Create drop down button for different categories of your choice (eg. Fruits,Countries etc.) in App.js
2. Create a json file for secret words(eg: data.json) instead of using "an-array-of-english-words"
3. Add words and clues(for each words) in json array format in that created json file
"clue":["Taj Mahal ","world's longest wall "]},
"clue":["Cylindrical shape","oval shape and contain seeds"]}
4. Create functions for each category in randomword.js and in return statement along with the word also return clue.
5. In game-state-factory.js
, for every category, call corresponding function and start the game. Get the category from App.js
and use in game-state-factory.js
For any support, you can direct message us at #help-with-kandi-kits