1. If you encounter any error related to MS Visual C++, please install MS Visual Build tools
2. While running batch file, if you encounter Windows protection alert
, select More info --> Run anyway
3. During kit installer, if you encounter Windows security alert
, click Allow
4. If you encounter Memory Error
, check if the available memory is sufficient and it is proportion to the size of the data being used. For our dataset, the minimum required memory is 8GB.
If your computer doesn't support standard commands from windows 10, you can follow the instructions below to finish the kit installation.
1. Click here
to install python
2. Click here
to download the repository
3. Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory 'fakenews-detection-main'
4. Open terminal in the extracted directory 'fakenews-detection-main'
5. Install dependencies by executing the command 'pip install -r requirements.txt'
6. Run the command ‘jupyter notebook’ and select the notebook ‘FakeNewsdetection-starter.ipynb’ on the browser window.