Here are the best open-source iOS slider libraries for your applications. You can use these pre-built components for creating slider controls in their iOS apps to enhance the user experience of their applications.
A slider is a UI component that allows users to select a value by dragging a thumb along a track. This UI element is commonly used in many iOS apps, such as music players, photo editors, and fitness apps, to name a few. The iOS Slider Libraries provide developers with various customizable slider controls that they can easily integrate into their apps. These libraries typically come with features such as customizing the slider’s appearance, setting the minimum and maximum values, defining the step interval, and enabling or disabling user interaction. These libraries offer developers a quick and efficient way to add slider controls to their apps without creating them from scratch. They are designed to be easy to use and highly customizable, allowing developers to tailor them to their app's needs.
Overall, the iOS Slider Libraries are a valuable resource for developers looking to enhance their app user experience by adding slider controls. With a wide range of options, developers can choose the library that best suits their app requirements and implement it in minutes. We have handpicked the top and trending open-source iOS slider libraries for your next application development project.
- Used for creating range sliders in User Interface, Animation, iOS applications, etc.
- Allows users to select a range of values between a minimum and maximum.
- Offers customization options for changes to the slider's appearance and behavior.
- Used in Mobile, iOS, Xcode applications, etc.
- Provides a circular slider that can be used to create unique and engaging interfaces.
- Also, it can be customized with colors, text, and icons.
Swift 250 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used for creating fluid sliders with smooth thumb transitions between values as the user drags it.
- Supports both horizontal and vertical sliders.
- Allows for customization of the slider's appearance.
Swift 1913 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used in User Interface, Frontend Framework, Xcode applications, etc.
- Allows building highly customizable sliders and tracks.
- Provides different sizes for lower and upper-range thumbs.
- Used in Mobile, iOS, Xcode, Uikit applications, etc.
- Provides a range slider like TTRangeSlider.
- Additional features include customizable labels and setting a pre-selected range.
- Used in User Interface, Animation, iOS applications, etc.
- Provides two handlers to pick a minimum and a maximum range.
- It also allows for customization of the label's appearance.
Swift 80 Version:Current License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Used in Mobile, iOS, Uikit applications, etc.
- Adding multiple positions provides a switch control that can be used as a slider.
- Supports customization of the switch's appearance.
- Used for creating sliders with color picker functionality in iOS applications.
- Provides a slider with a gradient background.
- Can be customized with different colors and gradients.