Build 2048 Game in Node.js
by kandikits Updated: Oct 20, 2022
The popular 2048 Game (a fun little single-player video puzzle game where player slides numbered pieces around a board and combine like numbers to create twice as large numbers) was originally created in the terminal, but many implementations have been in other languages. The objective of this project is to implement the game in Node.js.
This is a very simple 2048 game built with node JS, VSCode, and HTML. This game is designed to be easy to use and modify.
kandi kit provides you with a fully deployable Interactive 2048 Game in Node.js. The source code is included so that you can customize it for your requirement.
A 2048 game created using this kit is added in this section. The entire solution is available as a package to download from the source code repository. Please add your kit solution or prototype source repository in this section.
For Windows OS,
- Download, extract and double-click the kit installer file to install the kit. Do ensure to extract the zip file before running it.
- When you're prompted during the installation of the kit, press Y to run the game
- To run the game manually, press N when you're prompted and locate the zip file 2048.zip
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory 2048
- Open command prompt in the extracted directory 2048 and run the file index.html
For other Operating System,
- Click here to download the repository.
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory 2048.
- Run the file index.html.
Click on the button below to download the solution and follow the deployment instructions to begin set-up. This 1-click kit has all the required dependencies and resources you may need to build your own 2048 Game App.
- While running batch file, if you encounter Windows protection alert, select More info --> Run anyway
- During kit installer, if you encounter Windows security alert, click Allow
For a detailed tutorial on installing & executing the solution as well as learning resources including training & certification opportunities, please visit the OpenWeaver Community
Visual Studio Code is a source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Features include support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and embedded Git.
Kit Solution Source
A small clone of 1024 (https://web.archive.org/web/20140328011720/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.veewo.a1024)
CSS 11569 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)