Angry Birds python game is a Finnish action-based media franchise. It is created by Rovio Entertainment.
The game series focuses on a flock of birds referred to by the same name who try to save their eggs from the green-colored pigs. Angry Birds game is written in python using Pygame and Pymunk which are open-source modules specifically intended to help you make games and other multimedia applications. Pygame can be used to load background images, sounds, and buttons, which makes the UI interactions more efficient. Pymunk is best when you need 2d physics from python which can be used for demos or simulations. Pymunk is basically built on top of the 2D physics library Chipmunk.
Angry Bird kit created using this kit are added in this section. The entire solution is available as a package to download from the source code repository.
For Windows OS,
- Download, extract and double-click the kit installer file to install the kit. Do ensure to extract the zip file before running it.
- When you're prompted during the installation of the kit, press Y to launch the app automatically.
- To run the app manually, press N when you're prompted and locate the zip file AngryBird.zip
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory angry-birds-python-master
- Open the command prompt in the extracted directory angry-birds-python-master, navigate to the src directory by cd src and run the command python main.py
For other Operating System,
- Install python
- Download the repository
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory angry-birds-python-main.
- Open a terminal in the extracted directory angry-birds-python-main.
- Install dependencies by executing the command pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Navigate to the src directory.
- Run the command python main.py
Click on the button below to download the solution and follow the deployment instructions to begin set-up. This 1-click kit has all the required dependencies and resources you may need to build your Angry Bird App.
- While running batch file, if you encounter Windows protection alert, select More info --> Run anyway
- During kit installer, if you encounter Windows security alert, click Allow
VSCode is used for development and debugging. VSCode is used to get a typical experience of IDE for developers.
Pygame helps in providing computer graphics and audio libraries.
Pymunk is a easy-to-use pythonic 2d physics library that can be used whenever you need 2d rigid body physics from Python.
C 6066 Version:2.5.0.dev2 License: No License
Python 783 Version:6.4.0 License: Permissive (MIT)