Here are some of the React Dashboard Libraries. Some of the use cases of React Dashboard Libraries are building various kinds of dashboards, including internal business dashboards, customer-facing dashboards, marketing dashboards, executive dashboards, and analytics dashboards.
React dashboard libraries provide components and tools to help you quickly create interactive and dynamic dashboards with React. They can include components such as charts, tables, graphs, and more, and tools to help you customize and configure your dashboard.
Let us look at the libraries in detail below.
- Built on top of React, and provides a wide range of components and tools.
- Supports responsive design.
- Highly optimized for mobile devices and comes with a lightweight codebase and a powerful API.
- Powerful authentication and authorization mechanism.
- Provides a powerful data provider.
- Provides a powerful visual editor.
TypeScript 22325 Version:v4.11.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Allows developers to create interactive and engaging charts and dashboards in React applications.
- Offers extensive charting options, including 3D charts, Gantt charts, and more.
- Has a highly efficient library that allows developers to create responsive charts.
- Includes various components, such as charts, maps, and several custom plugins.
- Includes custom themes and color schemes.
- Provides support for real-time data updates and notifications.
- Offers a wide range of features and components that are easy to customize and extend.
- The template is lightweight and responsive.
- Offers an easy setup process and an intuitive interface
- Built with React Native components, and provides a powerful, interactive UI.
- Supports integration with external APIs.
- Open-source so that it can be easily modified.
- Provides a comprehensive set of components and tools to help developers quickly create and customize dashboards.
- Includes charts, tables, and grids.
- Supports both server-side and client-side rendering.
- Easy integration with Material-UI, powerful styling options, a large library of UI components, and custom theming.
- Provides a more stable and maintainable codebase.
- Offers better performance due to its clean and efficient codebase.
- Offers a unique approach to creating dashboards, allowing developers to use a drag-and-drop interface.
- Able to layer widgets and apply custom styling.
- Provides a flexible layout system allowing you to create complex dashboard layouts with minimal effort quickly.