How to Create Reusable Button Component in ReactJS
by vsasikalabe Updated: Feb 7, 2023
Reusable components allow you to use an element in several parts of your code, without having to define it multiple times. If you need to reuse the same header in many different operations, you can create a component, and then refer to the component in all the operations where it is needed. Reusable Components are those components that are used in various parts of react application. Reusable components increase the speed of the development process ensuring that code is very simple, easy to understand and maintenance is stress-free. Such components should be generic i.e. free from any complex business logic.
Here are the reasons to use reusable components when constructing your app:
- Efficiency — You can save time and money by relying on some reusable components. That means getting the app done faster and for less cost.
- Consistency — The primary purpose will be consistent, allowing greater control and scalability for those building the apps and a more consistent experience for the users.
- Field-proven code — Code that has been used many times by various people is pre-tested and already proven in the field. You will have fewer problems during development.
- Easier testing — Because the code is already tested. The main functionality of certain features has already been tested. Now, you’re testing to make sure the new updated code alone.
When the user clicks on the button, a callback function(handle click property) is called. This is used to add different functionality to our button.
Here is an example of how to create a reusable button component in Reactjs:
Preview of the output that you will get on running this code from your IDE.
In this solution we use the React library.
Follow the steps carefully to get the output easily.
- Install the Node.js and React on your IDE(preferable Visual Studio Code).
- Create React Application using npx create-react-app foldername.
- cd foldername.
- Open the folder in IDE.
- Copy the code using "copy" button above and paste it (till line no 22) in App.js file and add export default function.(remove the earlier code from App.js).
- import use state from react library.
- Open the terminal from IDE.
- npm start to run the file.
Also you can refer this url DEMO for getting the above output.
I hope you found this useful. I have added the link to dependent libraries, version information in the following sections.
I found this code snippet by searching for " Create Reusable Button Component in Reactjs"in kandi. You can try any such use case!
I tested this solution in the following versions. Be mindful of changes when working with other versions.
- The solution is created in Visual Studio Code 1.73.1 version.
- The solution is tested on Nodejs 16.14.2 version.
- react 18.2.0 version.
Using this solution, we are able to create reusable Button Component in Reactjs with simple steps. This process also facilities an easy way to use, hassle-free method to create a hands-on working version of code which would help us to create reusable Button Component in Reactjs.
The library for web and native user interfaces
- For any support on kandi solution kits, please use the chat
- For further learning resources, visit the Open Weaver Community learning page