10 Best NodeJs Math Libraries 2023
by Kanika Maheshwari Updated: Feb 5, 2023
Here are some of the famous NodeJs Math Libraries. Some use cases of NodeJs Math Libraries include Scientific Computing, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis, and Machine Learning.
Node.js math libraries refer to libraries that provide mathematical functions and utilities for Node.js applications. These libraries can perform calculations, create graphs, and more. Some of these libraries include mathjs, math-expression-evaluator, math-expression-parser, and mathjs-expression-parser.
Let us look at the libraries in detail below.
- Library that covers a wide range of topics from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus.
- Provides intuitive syntax for expressing mathematical expressions.
- Offers various functions for performing mathematical operations, including linear algebra, calculus, and statistical operations.
- Faster and easier to understand and use than other math libraries written in other languages.
- Well-documented and provides helpful examples.
- Open-source, developers can contribute and extend the library to their own needs.
- Built on top of the popular math.js library, providing an easy transition from other math libraries.
- Supports multiple precision types, including BigInt, BigDecimal, and Number.
- More than just lines of code are needed to create a wide range of mathematical algorithms.
- Provides basic and advanced operations.
- Is designed to provide high-performance calculations, making it ideal for applications requiring fast results.
- Offer optimized functions and vector operations.
- Offers comprehensive linear algebra support, including matrix operations and advanced numerical algorithms.
- Offers support for complex numbers and quaternions.
TypeScript 59 Version:v0.4.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Allows the creation of custom-made mathematical equations that can be used in the code.
- Allows incorporation of numerical integration and optimization.
A library written on node.js for creating math figures on HTMLCanvas in XKCD style.
- Is faster than other nodejs math libraries, with its rendering time around 10ms.
- Reliable than other nodejs math libraries, as it is more robust and provides more consistent results.
- Better typography for mathematical expressions than other nodejs math libraries.
- Only the Node.js library offers a fast and simple prime number generation algorithm.
- Well-tested and reliable, and accurate
- A built-in caching system that allows for quick lookups of previously generated prime numbers.
- Has an extensive test suite that ensures that results are accurate.
- Functions for generating prime numbers up to a specific limit and detecting prime numbers.
- Supports both synchronous and asynchronous calculations.
- Powerful API for developers to create their own custom functions.
- Compatible with the latest version of Node.js and can be used with other popular frameworks.
NodeJS Math Library with Complex Number Functionality, Integration functions, conversion functions between numerical bases and many more mathematical functions.