Here are some famous Java Monitoring Libraries. Some Java Monitoring Libraries' use cases include Performance Monitoring, Memory Usage Monitoring, Error Reporting, Metrics Collection, and Logging.
Java monitoring Libraries offers deep application performance monitoring with byte-code instrumentation for Java applications in development, QA, and production environments. Ensure that your end users have a satisfactory experience by simulating their journey through the applications.
Let us have a look at these libraries in detail below.
- Real-time monitoring of your application.
- Get transaction visibility at the code level.
- Without altering a single line of code, install APM Agents.
- Measure and calculate statistics on real operation of an application depending on the usage of the application by users.
- Give facts about the average response times and number of executions.
- Verify the real improvement after optimizations.
- Enables you to collect metrics.
- Offers its users a variety of clever, adjustable threshold defining choices.
- Functions and operations that are supported for the statistical analysis of historical data.
PHP 3061 Version:Current License: Strong Copyleft (GPL-2.0)
- Monitors and troubleshoots applications running on Java 1.4+.
- Perfectly fits all the requirements of application developers, system administrators, and end users.
- Provides detailed information about Java applications while they are running on the Java Virtual Machine.
- Supports multiple output appenders per logger.
- Not limited to a set of predetermined facilities.
- Seed-optimized and thread-safe.
- Allows developers and system operators to easily create and analyze response time profiles.
- Unique in looking at underlying platform.
- Helps to avoid common pitfall in application performance characterization.
Java 588 Version:Current License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Rich feature set to support encapsulation, parameterization, and reuse of presentation logic.
- Declare the arguments required for rendering.
- Allows passing arbitrary objects between templates.
- Being able to monitor measurements and performance under pressure.
- Enhance output and identify bottlenecks.
- The capacity to probe deeply and evaluate the code stack.