8 Best Vue Notification Libraries 2023
by Kanika Maheshwari Updated: Feb 15, 2023
Here are some famous Vue Notification Libraries. Some of the Vue Notification Libraries' use cases include User Registration Confirmation, Error Messages, System Status Updates, In-App Notifications, and Task Reminders.
Vue notification libraries are libraries that allow developers to easily integrate notifications into their applications built with the Vue framework. They provide various features such as displaying notifications, customizing the look and feel of the notification, and animating the notifications.
Let us look at these libraries in detail below.
- Provides a wide range of styling and customization options.
- Only 6kb minified and gzipped, making it an ideal choice for applications with limited resources.
- Makes it easy to integrate with existing Vue projects and can be used with a single line of code.
:icecream: Vue.js 2 library for showing notifications
- Allows you to create multiple notification queues.
- Allows developers to customize, extend, and create their own notifications.
- Integrates with other popular Vue libraries such as Vuex, Vue Router, and Vue i18n.
🖖 Responsive Touch Compatible Toast plugin for VueJS 2+
- Built-in animations to make notifications look more dynamic and engaging.
- Supports both native and custom styles, allowing users to customize the look and feel of their notifications.
- Supports multiple types of notifications, including alerts, success messages, and error messages.
Vue.js agnostic library for non-blocking notifications
TypeScript 656 Version:v1.0.2 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Can place toast notifications in any position you want.
- Come with a range of animation effects that you can use to make them even more attractive.
- Notifications can be dismissed with a simple click, making them easier and faster to close.
Yet another toast notification plugin for Vue.js :tulip:
- Lightweight and straightforward API that makes it easy to set up and use.
- Wide range of configurable options that allow users to customize their notifications to meet their specific needs.
- Makes use of animated transitions to draw the user's attention to important messages.
Vue.js notification plugin
- Allows users to easily add multiple notifications to the same page.
- Supports multiple languages, making it ideal for multi-lingual applications.
- Used to create custom notifications with various components and animations.
- Allows for custom styling with the use of HTML and CSS.
- Notifications are non-blocking, meaning they won’t block user interaction with other elements on the page.
- Offers a wide range of configuration options including color, position, animation type and more.
A simple popup plugin
- Supports traditional toast-style notifications.
- Allows developers to easily add support for multiple languages.
- Popover notifications for when more detail is needed.
Notification Manager for Vue
TypeScript 1 Version:Current License: No License