Here are some of the famous NodeJs CMS Libraries. NodeJs CMS Libraries can be used in Website and Blog Development, Content Management, E-commerce and Shopping Carts, Data Visualization, and User Management.
Let us look at these libraries in detail below.
- Optimized for speed, allowing developers to quickly publish content and build applications.
- Supports both frontend and backend development.
- Built-in support for authentication, authorization, and other security features.
- Automatic endpoint and model generation.
- Built-in ORM support.
- Real-time communication.
- Provides a powerful RESTful API.
- Provides a built-in, multilingual interface.
- Allows you to easily create custom user roles.
TypeScript 21895 Version:v10.3.0 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Flexible Content Modeling.
- Automated Admin UI Generation.
- Simple Integration.
- Supports real-time communication with its built-in socket.io integration.
- Makes use of hooks to allow developers to customize their applications.
- Asset manager allows users to store, organize, and access digital files.
- Integrated search capabilities make finding content and information on the website easy.
- Drag-and-drop page builder makes creating complex, multi-page websites easy without coding knowledge.
- Powerful templating engine.
- Flexible support for multiple database engines.
- Built-in authentication and authorization.