Here are the best open source NodeJS CMS libraries for your applications. You can use these tools and components for developing highly scalable web applications.
Using a NodeJS CMS library will help you build a fast and high performance self-hosted backend for your application with pre-existing things like an admin dashboard, file management, authentication for administration, content CRUD, and so on. There are several types of CMS libraries available, like Headless CMS, NodeJS specific CMS, Traditional CMS, and Hybrid CMS.
We have handpicked the top and trending NodeJS CMS libraries for your next project below.
- Used for developing systematic and well-configured web and mobile applications.
- Comes with an intuitive content management system that will simplify the content development architecture and provides a wonderful experience.
- Features a rich markdown editor which can engineer different content types.
- Used for powerful blogging platforms.
- User-friendly interface where you can work for hours of editing without any distractions.
- Comes with built-in SEO features and social sharing options.
- Used for creating and maintaining websites and web applications of all categories.
- Comes with versatile content editing tools for easy maintenance of your content.
- Comes with Drag and Drop feature for organizing components and comes with a solid text editor powered by CKEditor.
- Used for developing RESTful APIs, platforms, online forums, and e-commerce applications.
- MVC architecture makes it easy to build the required structure for rendered data.
- Is extremely lightweight and will provide a rich API for database administration.
- Uses multiple solid platforms like MongoDB, CoffeeScript, and Meteor.
- Will let your users have a hi-tech shopping experience and provide them with home-grown, budget-friendly, and zero vendor lock-in solutions.
- Can easily integrate with any service provider because it comes with a highly effective tech stack providing easy integration.
- Comes with a live page builder and provides simple and easy methods for binding data with components.
- Use the Sharp module for resizing the images quickly.
- Comes with a clean dashboard for presenting the least amount of data you need to access different actions.
- Modular CMS that makes it easy to handle in-depth features of the system.
- Allows you to drag content from any source as it offers a scheduler and provides modules to the core.
- Do not support catching yet but can take 180 hits per second.
- A very responsive platform for creating all types of websites.
- Can be used for developing any plugin networks that are highly moderated and work directly with your system’s core functions.
- Offers built-in support for Bootstrap, Angular JS, and JQueryUI.
- Offers innovative segmentation technology which can transform the communication between the upper hand and their online customers.
- Provides structured and organized pathways for content management.
- Allows you to add, delete, or update your content quickly.