Here are the best open-source Python Bluetooth libraries for your applications. You can use these components to enable SEO capabilities such as managing and controlling the metadata in your web applications.
One of the key aspects of a successful web application is having good search engine optimization (SEO). To help with this, several libraries available for Django can assist with optimizing a website for search engines.
These libraries provide a simple way to manage and control the title, description, and keywords for each page, and it will automatically include them in the HTML header. This helps search engines understand the content of a page and can improve the website's search ranking. Also, some libraries allow you to add custom meta tags to a Django-based website. They provide the flexibility to add meta tags for specific pages or sections of the website. This can help you provide more information to search engines and improve the visibility of your website in search results.
We have handpicked the top and tending open-source Django SEO libraries that offer various capabilities to ensure that your Django-based website is optimized for search engines and provides a great user experience.
- Used for optimizing Django-powered websites.
- Offers a comprehensive set of tools for search engines optimization.
- Allows you to associate metadata with absolute paths, model instances, model classes, and views.
Provides a set of tools for managing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Django sites.
Python 231 Version:Current License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
Django Check SEO:
- Used to check the SEO aspects of a website.
- Provide suggestions in case of any issues in website optimization.
- Scans the website across many SEO aspects of your web pages.
- Compatible with Django & Django-CMS.
Django Check SEO will check the SEO aspects of your site for you, and will provide advice in case of problems.
Python 78 Version:Current License: Strong Copyleft (GPL-3.0)
- Used to add metadata to your Django website.
- Available in the form of a pluggable app.
- Supports Django 2.2 to 4.0 and newer versions and Python 3.7 to 3.10.
Pluggable app to allow Django developers to quickly add meta tags and OpenGraph, Twitter, and Google Plus properties to their HTML responses.
Python 412 Version:2.1.0 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Used to generate sitemaps automatically.
- Re-generates sitemap files periodically, generally once per day.
- Does not affect the backend performance of your website.
Background sitemap generation for Django
Python 10 Version:0.5.0 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used to add meta tags and OpenGraph properties to HTML webpages.
- Offers a model to fetch SEO data by URL.
- Used the ViewSeo models, you can attach SEO data for specific views.
This app allows you to add meta tags and OpenGraph properties to your HTML responses.
Python 20 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used in Architecture, Single Page Applications, Vue, Angular, and React applications.
- Easy to set up and configurable with multiple services and easy to customize.
SEO support for react, Vue, angular, backbone, ember.us, and other SPA apps built with django.
Python 182 Version:v0.3.3 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used as a simple SEO backend for Django.
- Works with Python 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, and Django 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6.
- Offers functions like UrlFields and ImageFields in admin mode.
- Supports i18n, S3 storage, and custom fields.
django-simple-seo aims to attach a model to your views with just 4 simple lines of code and everything configured by the admin. i18n, S3 storage, and custom fields are supported.
Python 13 Version:Current License: Others (Non-SPDX)