To divide your browser window into multiple sections, HTML frames are used. A separate HTML document is loaded in each section. The frameset is defined as a collection of frames in the browser window. Word processing and graphic arts use frames to get a viewer's attention. The frame is a web framework its builds virtual reality (VR). It is based on HTML and is simple to get started.
Using A-Frame, we can very easily create animations. To animate the object, place the element inside the object/entity.
- dur (duration in milliseconds of the animation), in this case, 500 — the higher the value, the slower it will move.
- from - where the animation starts.
- to - where the animation ends.
- repeat - It describes the number of repeating processes.
The dur is 500 (so it will move faster than before). We will start from 1 in the x,y, and z-axis and go to a value of -3. The property position is set to be rotation. Then, the easing parameter is linear.
- VR Made Simple
- Declarative HTML
- Entity-Component Architecture
- Cross-Platform VR
- Visual Inspector
- Proven and Scalable
Here is an example of how to perform A Frame animation: