Python is an object-oriented programming language. Python can do anything almost any other language can do, at comparable speeds. This kit has some simple to use exercises in Python to help someone new to learn how to program in Python and get started with their journey.
This repo has simple programs for beginners starting their programming journey in python It has a simple calculator program which helps understand simple concepts of taking input from the user, need for typecasting, etc.
For Windows OS,
- Download, extract and double-click the kit installer file to install the kit. Do ensure to extract the zip file before running it.
- The installation may take from 2 to 10 minutes based on bandwidth.
- When you're prompted during the installation of the kit, press Y to launch the app automatically and execute cells in the notebook by selecting Cell --> Run All from Menu bar.
- To run the app manually, press N when you're prompted and follow the below instructions.
- Navigate to the C:/kandikits/python_basics folder.
- Open cmd prompt in this folder and run the following commands in the cmd prompt to start a Jupyter Notebook:
- cd python-basics
- jupyter notebook
For other Operating System,
- Install python
- Download the repository
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory python_basics
- Open a terminal in the extracted directory python_basics
- Install dependencies by executing the command pip install -r requirements.txt
- Run the command Jupyter notebooks for this kit e.g., Installation, Dependencies etc.
Click on the button below to download the solution and follow the deployment instructions to begin set-up. This 1-click kit has all the required dependencies and resources you may need to build your Basics of Python Programming App.
Python Repositories with Basic Example Exercises
Basic python CLI programs as examples. This list has programs useful for someone who is a beginner and also someone willing to go advance level.
Some Python Games for Practice
C 6066 Version:2.5.0.dev2 License: No License
Kit Solution Source
Python 0 Version:Current License: Strong Copyleft (GPL-3.0)