NFT Gaming: RPG dungeon game
by kandikits Updated: Oct 20, 2022
The RPG dungeon game is NFT based game wherein the player has to encounter and fight monsters who are guarding chests. And also gain loot in ERC-20 DGN (in-game) token (Dungeon Token). The player has to finally unlock the locked gates by seeking the keys to the token gate that is locked inside a wall in the dungeon.
Following are the steps to be followed for building The StoryMode Rollathon Game:
- Development Environment
- Runtime Environment
- Support Extension
The Crypto Purge Nft Game created using this kit are added in this section. The entire solution is available as a package to download from the source code repository.
- Download the metamask extension in the chrome Download Metamask.
- How to add Meter Test network check here
- How to add Polygon Test network check here
- Dungeon Token Address $DGN: 0xFb737a40F8b0500ac7144B7Cc4E72c50d5479226
Follow the below instruction to deploy and run the solution:
- Download, extract and double-click the kit-installer in the installation guide field to install the kit.
- After successful installation of the kit extract the zip, inside the folder it had a batch file double click the batch file.
- After successfully installing the kit, press 'Y' to run the kit.
- It opened two cmd prompts, one for the home page and another for the game.
- Home page run on localhost:3000 and game run on localhost:8080.
- For Home page need to connect to the Rinkeby test network and the Game page run on two networks Polygon Mumbai Testnet or Meter Testnet.
- To run the kit manually, press 'N'.
- Get Free Polygon Testnet Faucet Faucet Polygon , MumbaiFaucet
- get Free Rikenby Testnet faucet Click here
- Get free Meter Faucet Click here
Click on the button below to download the solution and follow the deployment instructions to begin set-up. This 1-click kit has all the required dependencies and resources you may need to build your NFT Game.
For a detailed tutorial on installing & executing the solution as well as learning resources including training & certification opportunities, please visit the OpenWeaver Community
Visual Studio Code is a source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux and macOS. Features include support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and embedded Git.
Metamask is a software cryptocurrency wallet used to interact with the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to access their Ethereum wallet through a browser extension or mobile app, which can then be used to interact with decentralized applications.
:globe_with_meridians: :electric_plug: The MetaMask browser extension enables browsing Ethereum blockchain enabled websites
Kit Solution Source
Story based RPG game powered by NFTs and Meter Blockchain