Snakes and Ladders Game
by kandikits Updated: Oct 20, 2022
This is a simple and easy-to-play Snakes and Ladders game that you can play alone or with other people. It is completely free to play and open-source.
Snakes and Ladders game created using this kit is added in this section. The entire solution is available as a package to download from the source code repository
For Windows OS,
- Download, extract and double-click the kit installer file to install the kit.
- After successful installation of the kit, press 'Y' to run the kit.
- To run the kit manually, press 'N'.
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory 'snakes-and-ladders-game'.
- Open the command prompt in the extracted directory 'snakes-and-ladders-game' and run the following commands one by one respectively: npm install; npm run start
For other Operating System,
- Click here to install Nodejs
- Click here to download the repository
- Extract the zip file and navigate to the directory snakes-and-ladders-game
- Open terminal in the extracted directory snakes-and-ladders-game
- Install dependencies by executing the command npm install
- Run the command npm run start
Click on the button below to download the solution and follow the deployment instructions to begin set-up. This 1-click kit has all the required dependencies and resources you may need to build your Snakes and Ladders Game.
- While running batch file, if you encounter Windows protection alert, select More info --> Run anyway
- During kit installer, if you encounter Windows security alert, click Allow
For a detailed tutorial on installing & executing the solution as well as learning resources including training & certification opportunities, please visit the OpenWeaver Community
Visual Studio Code is a source-code editor made by Microsoft for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Features include support for debugging, syntax highlighting, intelligent code completion, snippets, code refactoring, and embedded Git.
Compiles Sass to CSS
Kit Solution Source
A Snakes and Ladders game 🐍
TypeScript 2 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)