Here are some of the famous Swift XML Libraries. The use cases of these libraries include:
- Parsing XML data into objects.
- Generating XML documents.
- Validating XML documents.
- Transforming XML documents.
- Querying XML documents.
Swift XML libraries allow developers to work with XML data in the Swift programming language. Some popular Swift XML libraries include XMLCoder, SwiftSoup, and AEXML. These libraries may provide classes and methods to parse, serialize, and traverse XML documents and methods to create and manipulate XML documents.
Let us look at some of these famous libraries.
- Offers a full-featured API for navigating and manipulating HTML documents.
- Supports a variety of HTML5 elements and attributes.
- Has a robust test suite that ensures the accuracy and correctness of the library.
Swift 3950 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Offers integrated support for internationalization and localization.
- Allows for custom styling and formatting of strings
- Offers an easy-to-use templating engine, allowing developers to quickly and easily create complex XML documents.
- Supports multiple output formats, including JSON, HTML, and plain text.
- Supports both attribute- and element-level parsing, giving developers the flexibility to choose the level of detail they need.
- Allows developers to customize the parsing process easily, giving them full control over the output.
- Supports both DOM and SAX parsing.
- Offers extensive error checking and debugging options.
- Enables efficient searching and filtering of XML documents.
- Features a powerful styling system that allows developers to quickly style their layouts with just a few lines of code.
- Supports custom node types, allowing developers to create custom nodes and use them in layouts.
- Provides a built-in animation system that can easily animate UI changes.
- Is an open-source library and is actively maintained, making it easier to keep up with the latest features and changes.
- Is optimized for performance and scalability, making it suitable for large-scale projects.
- Can generate SVG documents from scratch, making it easier to create complex visuals.
- Supports namespace prefixes for easy lookup of elements.
- Allows developers to extract values from XML documents.
- Allows developers to for specific tags, attributes and values.
- Is designed to be memory efficient, allowing the user to process large XML documents without too much memory.
- Uses lazy loading and caching to ensure fast and efficient parsing of XML documents.
- Offers comprehensive documentation, tutorials, and examples to help the user get started quickly.
- Provides a functional programming interface for transforming XML documents.
- Supports both Objective-C and Swift code.
- Provides an easy way to convert XML documents to JSON and vice versa.
- An intuitive dot syntax for accessing and setting properties in an XML document is included.
- Support for multiple data types, including objects, arrays, and dictionaries.
- Is written in pure Swift, making it easy to integrate into existing Swift projects.
Swift 962 Version:5.10.1 License: Others (Non-SPDX)