kandi X-RAY | regchecker Summary
kandi X-RAY | regchecker Summary
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Check the phone number for the phone account
- Get an image screenshot code
- Check to see if a telephone is available
- Get request body
- Method to check the phone for the account
- Get the image code from the gallery
- Check the phone number for a phone account
- Return the image code
- Check to see if a phone is available in the device
- Get the image code
- Check for telephone
- Get image code from gallery
- Checks to see if a telephone is available
- Checks to see if the user has entered a phone account
- Checks if the user has entered the phone
- Checks to see if the phone has been entered
- Verify input string
- Check to see if the phone has a valid phone
- Extract desenses info from a string
- edit distance
- Checks if a phone is entered in the browser
- Checks to see if a phone has been logged in
- Check to see if the user has entered a phone number
- Check to see if the user has a phone account authentication
- Checks to see if the user has a phone number
- Gets the HTTP headers
regchecker Key Features
regchecker Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on regchecker
At a high level - I'm trying to use Spring Data JPA with an existing Spring Boot application. I've read over https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/jpa/docs/current/reference/html/#repositories but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
I attempted to extend the "Accessing Data with JPA" demo and running into this error. Some differences between what's below and the demo code:
Autowiredto use the repository in my main spring boot jar (JpaDemoApplication.java)
- instead of using the
CommandLineRunnerin the example, I'm using a
ANSWERAnswered 2019-Nov-13 at 03:59
Just try after removing the save method in the repository.
I'm a bit new to
Angular2. From what I understand they will emit the changes to the
subscribers whenever there's a change in data. I actually get the first response from my
php backend on initial run.
But if I change or update things on the database
the observable cant fetch the next changes again. It will only update upon refresh
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Mar-08 at 08:32
Observables are used in many places, there are many ways of understanding Observables but what you do need to understand, is that HTTP requests return an Observable that gets completed on response (or on failure), it can't actually know when your backend decides to "send" more data, because it's just not built that way, your backend only responds to requests.
Because of this, using observables for HTTP requests is almost exactly the same as using Promises for HTTP requests, with the exception of Observables being cancel-able.
In other use-cases for Observables the advantage will become clearer... I'm sure you'll find many examples with having DOM event observables, or angular2 reactive form controls' value observables and so on...
Hope I understood what you had missing on what's going on :)
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use regchecker like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the regchecker component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page