by email@example.com Updated: Mar 27, 2023
Let us look at some of these famous libraries.
- Offers advanced features such as code-splitting, hot module replacement (HMR), tree-shaking, and dynamic loading.
- Provides plugins and loaders that can be used to customize how code is transformed and bundled.
- Allows to combine multiple modules into a single bundle.
- Provides an asynchronous testing interface.
- Supports a wide variety of testing styles with its flexible syntax.
- Allows developers to create custom test interfaces and reporters.
- Supports auto-scroll and scroll-hijacking.
- Allows developers to create custom tours in any language.
- Provides a modern and lightweight interface, with a minimalistic design.
Lightweight, user-friendly onboarding tour library
HTML 22034 Version:v7.0.1 License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Supports versioning and resolution of dependencies.
- Provides command line interface making it easy to instantly search, install, and manage packages in a project.
- Allows to manage both front-end and back-end packages.
- Provides wide range of plugins and third-party integrations.
- Provides built-in support for popular frameworks and libraries.
- Allows developers to easily configure and create tasks for automating common development workflows.
- Provides an easy-to-use two-way data-binding system.
- Provides a powerful templating system that makes it easy to display complex data structures.
- Provides a declarative binding syntax that simplifies linking the data to the HTML elements on the page.
- Allows developers to create step-by-step product tours and walkthroughs intuitively.
- Provides options for targeting specific users, including localization and different themes.
- Supports integration with other libraries and frameworks, such as React and Vue.
Guide your users through a tour of your app
- Provides built-in support for powerful animation effects.
- Allows developers to create custom sorting and filtering rules.
- Supports integration with external API's, allowing pulling in data from other sources.
A high-performance, dependency-free library for animated filtering, sorting, insertion, removal and more
- Is highly accessible, i.e., it is easy for people with disabilities to use.
- Offers comprehensive documentation, making it easy for developers to get up and running quickly.
- Is device-agnostic, meaning it works across different devices and browsers.
A framework to make it easy for developers to add product tours to their pages.
- Provides a built-in feature called “Progress Indicator,” which allows the user to see their progress through the tour.
- A built-in analytics system provides valuable insights into how users interact with the tour.
- Allows developers to easily add triggers and custom CSS to enhance the user experience.