kandi X-RAY | Interface-tool Summary
kandi X-RAY | Interface-tool Summary
Interface creating tool for runescape 530+ revision caches
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Inserts a component with the copied component
- Places the interface on the panel with the given id
- Sets the values for the component
- Creates a tree for the given interface
- Saves the interface
- Convert a comma - separated string into an integer array
- Converts a string into a script array
- Writes a portion of an array of bytes
- Region Stream Implementation
- Encodes the sprites into a ByteBuffer
- Decodes the archive header
- Example of how to rewrite a table
- Reads the contents of a file into a byte array
- Generates a 128 - bit Ukeys file
- Adds a default component
- Generates an archive of the indexes in the index255 file
- Format the log record
- Decompress the archive
- Dump the cache
- Writes a number of bits
- Launches the application
- Edit multiple components
- Get scaled image
- Loads an interface from a file
- Gets the archive packet data
- Export an interface to a file
Interface-tool Key Features
Interface-tool Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on Development Tools
I have a browser-based mobile application and I want to highlight a vertical scroll that is in a certain section. The default vertical scroll styles for mobile/tablet are very subtle and many users overlook scrolling down in this section.
I show below my code and it works great in Google's mobile devices development tools but when I test it on a real mobile, none of my styles are shown, only the default mobile/tablet vertical scroll styles.
What can I do to make my code work for mobile devices?
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-30 at 10:43
The webkit properties you are trying to use might not be supported on all browsers. You can check the compatibility here
After installing the WebView2 components for UWP and creating a project using these instructions, the web view cannot load a local IP
- The same URL works in WPF WebView, however I need to migrate because of other issues.
- The same URL works in other browsers, just not in WebView2. "Normal" URLs like https://bing.com work fine in the WebView2.
- Turning the firewall off still doesn't allow the content to load.
- Turning off the Windows antivirus under Virus & threat protection settings does not help.
- Under DevTools > Network > Headers, the failed page has the value Referrer Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin. A visit to https://developer.chrome.com/blog/referrer-policy-new-chrome-default/ shows that this can be modified with Chrome flags, but I don't know how to run those flags to verify this is not the problem.
- The feedback area has some similar issues like https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/WebView2Feedback/issues/2145, but not one that shows how to debug it.
- In the Package.appxmanifest, adding Internet (Client & Server), Internet (Client), Private Networks (Client & Server), and Remote System capabilities does not help.
- Using Node JS + Node Package Manager to run a local server works on
Source="http://10.20.30.106:8080/". This leads me to believe the problem is with the source itself. https://devpractical.com/host-a-html-page-on-localhost/#nodejs-section
- The UWP sample WebView2Samples-master\SampleApps\webview2_sample_uwp from https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/WebView2Samples works fine using the problematic address. Why?
Below is the minimal reproducible example from the instructions:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-18 at 14:37
By comparing to the Microsoft sample, I found the missing capability, called Private Networks (Client & Server) in Package.appxmanifest. This is the only requirement for my project.
For whatever reason, when getting back to the project, this capability had gotten unchecked, so maybe restart Visual Studio or otherwise ensure that this capability has really been registered.
I need to install older version of rails - 5.2.2 on Windows 10. I'm new to bash, so I went into this task blind, but I managed to install Ruby 2.5.0p0(which I also need). Now I've been stuck for few hours trying to figure out how to install rails.
$ gem install rails -v 5.2.2
I'm met with following error message:
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-18 at 11:20
The problem occurred when ruby was installed using
sudo apt install ruby.
Solution: Install ruby via RVM.
I tried to setup SDL 2 in visual studio following similar instruction to tutorial and the result was that visual studio was recognizing SDL.h but it was not recognizing SDL2/SDL.h and the include folder of sld2 development tools (link) does not have any SDL2/SDL.h file. How to setup SDL2/SDL.h in visual studio ?...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-07 at 11:15
SDL2/SDL.h is a folder.It is a folder that keeps SDL.h in the directory the compiler looks #include directives in.Change that include folder name to SDL2.
Brand new install of centos 9. (mostly minimal)
I did a find and there is no libl.so on my machine.
sudo yum install bison Last metadata expiration check: 1:52:29 ago on Wed 23 Feb 2022 01:25:31 PM EST. Package bison-3.7.4-5.el9.x86_64 is already installed.
sudo yum install flex Last metadata expiration check: 1:52:25 ago on Wed 23 Feb 2022 01:25:31 PM EST. Package flex-2.6.4-9.el9.x86_64 is already installed.
sudo yum install flex-devel Last metadata expiration check: 1:52:35 ago on Wed 23 Feb 2022 01:25:31 PM EST. No match for argument: flex-devel
I tried installing sudo yum groupinstall 'Development Tools'
nothing works, any ideas?...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Feb-23 at 21:29
As you pointed out in the question -
flex-devel is not found.
It's in the
The 'official' way to enable the repo is to use the yum config-manager command line:
I'm getting an error where I can't install XCode because my MacOS version is 10.15 when the requirement is version 11 or higher.
I don't want to upgrade my mac version because this is a company laptop so my other development tools might get affected.
How do I create a workaround for this?...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Aug-30 at 12:43
You can download all versions of Xcode from this site
I am working on login functionality in my project, now, flow looks like this (from front-end to back-end):...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Feb-10 at 22:15
Ok, here is the answer. Actually, you just need to handle this error in your router:
I'm trying to automate a process using PowerPoint from C#, to do this I want to open (or create a new) PowerPoint presentation, add a slide, and save the document.
I've got the entire office 2019 package installed on my machine and can access the ppt api by referencing the
Interop.Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint (from the Microsoft PowerPoint 16.0 Object Library reference) along with
Interop.Microsoft.Office.Core (from the Microsoft Office 16.0 Object Library reference).
I try to open a powerpoint using the following code:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-13 at 21:12
It looks like the interop assemblies were generated improperly by
tlbimp at the certain point. You can find that assembly at
To re-generate it properly, you need to do the following:
- Remove the reference to "Microsoft PowerPoint 16.0 Object Library". Clean and rebuild the project. You may also try unloading the project and removing the
objfolders manually at this point.
- Add references to both "Microsoft 15.0 Object Library" and "Microsoft 16.0 Object Library".
- Add back reference to "Microsoft PowerPoint 16.0 Object Library", and clean and rebuild the project once more.
After performing these steps, my .NET Core 3.1 WinForms project was compiled successfully.
Here are the contents of the
.csproj file in my case:
My security knowledge is very old and I want to refresh my full stack development tools. I'm learning about Oauth2, JWT, Next.JS, Auth0 and stuff, but I don't know how to bring all of that together. Please be patient with me, I put efforts in that question :)
Let's say I want to build a web app, where a user can register to a building. He is entering his personal data and receives a human friendly checkin number (e.g. A00001 - Z99999)....
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-07 at 16:14
So, some security tips from me (beware that I am not an security expert, just code web apps a lot):
- Use bcrypt (https://www.npmjs.com/package/bcrypt). It is the best simple & secure module I have seen until now.
- If you are using nodejs (which you are probably) and if you setted up your app with express, you can use express-ratelimit middleware to avoid spam.
- To be honest, securing GET was a headache for me. Because internet is open by design, it is hard to disallow content sometimes. You can either:
- Whitelist only your ip (if it is static) or match it with your user-agent etc. and disallow all other IPs. Note that this might be a trouble if you want to work on travel.
- Use temporary bearer tokens that is for one time use. Note that if your db holding these or the token generator gets hacked, your whole app may fall, so be cautious.
- The only login no register is easy. Just enter the credintials in your database manually.
- Personally, I think you don't need to connect everything to a single domain. Set up a local (or not) dashboard and directly PUT users from there. Again, only whitelist your ip and disallow others.
https://sub1.example.com and contains the following options:
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-05 at 09:38
Cookies normally are not supposed to be attached to preflight requests in CORS mode. You might want to check this out.
Note: Browsers should not send credentials in preflight requests irrespective of this setting. For more information see: CORS > Requests with credentials.
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use Interface-tool like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the Interface-tool component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page