kandi X-RAY | android_build Summary
kandi X-RAY | android_build Summary
Android Build System (cyanogenmod)
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Start the analysis
- Converts this class into a HDDF format
- Write class declaration
- Writes the droid documentation file
- Command - line tool
- Copies all the files from the manifest to the output stream
- Write the SSF file to the specified output stream
- Adds the SHA1 to the manifest
- Main entry point
- Check whether a class is consistent
- Returns true if the method is consistent
- Loads an include line and returns it
- Removes trailing whitespace from a line
- Finds the beginning of a given string
- Link target
- Returns a string representation of this class
- Returns a set of types declared by this class
- Convert parameter types to parameter types
- Encodes the given string so that it can be used as HTML entities
- Validate the given options
- Creates a HDF data structure
- Compares two source positions
- Create the keywords entries for this class
- Parses the values of the link
- Determines the length of an option
- Build a SourcePositionInfo from a XML document
android_build Key Features
android_build Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on android_build
I am currently ubuntu 18.04 (lts) asop build in.But an unexpected problem is occurring and over and over again.This is something wrong?
It's my development environment. Python - 2.7.17 openjdk - 8...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Feb-26 at 12:32
After reviewing your log, it looks like some file is missing in the vendor/nxp directory
I am trying to build android with Jenkin. But I am getting this compilation error:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-May-19 at 13:03
So I found a solution that worked for me. I was using jenkins:2.277.4, I downgraded the jenkin version to 2.204.6 and suddenly it worked. Also I used war file this time so the path to workspace was smaller as compared to previous install and yeah also use app:build as task for build so you dont get lint error for other libraries.
Whenever I try to run a flutter app using flutter run -v i get the below error. If i don't use the terminal and just click run the running gradle task keeps running and nothing happens.
- changed in gradle.properties
org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx1536m => org.gradle.jvmargs:-Xmx1024m
- deleted .gradle file
- reset my laptop
what can i do?
*flutter build apk -v...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-26 at 10:18
Please always post your error logs as text and not images.
flutter clean then build again.
2- Are you running it on a simulator or physical device?
3- If on a simulator, increase that devices virtual ram. Better more, delete the simulator and create a new one.
4- If still doesn't work, run
5- Can you build the file as an APK? in other words, not to run on a device?
6- Please post the output of
flutter build apk -v.
I'm trying to run my flutter application first time in Android emulator. Unfortunately, I'm facing this issue.
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Jul-14 at 16:53
C:\Users\user\Desktop\NewFlutterApp\android\? It seems to be missing.
flutter create . in the root dir.
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use android_build like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the android_build component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page