kandi X-RAY | dbpedia-lookup Summary
kandi X-RAY | dbpedia-lookup Summary
There is a discussion thread on the DBpedia forums for questions and suggestions concerning this app and service here: DBpedia Lookup is a generic entity retrieval service for RDF data. It can be configured to index any RDF data and provice a retrieval services that resolves keywords to entity identifiers.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Creates a lucene index
- Creates a new index using the data set on disk
- Index field
- Gets document from index
- Index a field
- Commits the changes
- Clears all documents
- Clears Index
- Creates analyzer
- Clears the index
- Checks to see if the given pathname contains any files
- Increases the reference count of a resource
- Queries the download links
- Creates the boost source
- Initialize the search engine
- Parses a list of triples
- Label an Edismax search
- Searches for resources that match a field
- Find all literals
- Converts a JenaNode to a string
dbpedia-lookup Key Features
dbpedia-lookup Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on Data Manipulation
I am working with the R programming language.
I have the following dataset:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Apr-10 at 05:36
"1,3,4" != 1. It seems you should look to split the strings using
I've the following tableOwner Pet Housing_Type A Cats;Dog;Rabbit 3 B Dog;Rabbit 2 C Cats 2 D Cats;Rabbit 3 E Cats;Fish 1
The code is as follows:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-15 at 08:48
One approach is to define a helper function that matches for a specific animal, then bind the columns to the original frame.
Note that some wrangling is done to get rid of whitespace to identify the unique animals to query.
I have this data frame:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-10 at 04:12
We can use
stri_replace_all_regex to replace your
color_1 into integers together with the arithmetic operator.
Here I've stored your values into a vector
color_1_convert. We can use this as the input in
stri_replace_all_regex for better management of the values.
I have a database with columns
M3. These M values correspond to the values obtained by each method. My idea is now to make a rank column for each of them. For
M2, the rank will be from the highest value to the lowest value and
M3 in reverse. I made the output table for you to see.
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-07 at 14:15
I working on a Python project that has a DataFrame like this:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Feb-24 at 20:48
You could use the
idxmax method on axis:
I would like to know of a fast/efficient way in any program (awk/perl/python) to split a csv file (say 10k columns) into multiple small files each containing 2 columns. I would be doing this on a unix machine....
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Dec-12 at 05:22
With your show samples, attempts; please try following
awk code. Since you are opening files all together it may fail with infamous "too many files opened error" So to avoid that have all values into an array and in
END block of this
awk code print them one by one and I am closing them ASAP all contents are getting printed to output file.
Good afternoon, friends!
I'm currently performing some calculations in R (df is displayed below). My goal is to display in a new column the first non-null value from selected cells for each row.
My df is:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Feb-03 at 11:16
One option with
dplyr could be:
I am again struggling with transforming a wide df into a long one using
pivot_longer The data frame is a result of power analysis for different effect sizes and sample sizes, this is how the original df looks like:
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Feb-03 at 10:59
library(tidyverse) example %>% pivot_longer(cols = starts_with("es"), names_to = "type", names_prefix = "es_", values_to = "es") %>% pivot_longer(cols = starts_with("pwr"), names_to = "pwr", names_prefix = "pwr_") %>% filter(substr(type, 1, 3) == substr(pwr, 1, 3)) %>% mutate(pwr = parse_number(pwr)) %>% arrange(pwr, es, type)
Suppose I have the following 10 variables (num_var_1, num_var_2, num_var_3, num_var_4, num_var_5, factor_var_1, factor_var_2, factor_var_3, factor_var_4, factor_var_5):...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Dec-26 at 10:11
You may define a function
FUN(n) that creates a data set as shown in OP.
I am trying to tidy up some data that is all contained in 1 column called "game_info" as a string. This data contains college basketball upcoming game data, with the Date, Time, Team IDs, Team Names, etc. Ideally each one of those would be their own column. I have tried separating with a space delimiter, but that has not worked well since there are teams such as "Duke" with 1 part to their name, and teams with 2 to 3 parts to their name (Michigan State, South Dakota State, etc). There also teams with "-" dashes in their name.
Here is my data:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Dec-16 at 15:25
Here's one with regex. See regex101 link for the regex explanations
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use dbpedia-lookup like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the dbpedia-lookup component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page