kandi X-RAY | slidingtabs Summary
kandi X-RAY | slidingtabs Summary
Android Sliding Up Tabs.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Toggles the drawer open and closes the drawer
- Prepare animation
- Prepare the content map
- Fires the event
- Initializes the tabs
- Closes the drawer immediately
- Layout the tabs
- Creates a tab
- Measure the view with the specified width and height
- Returns the drawer handle
- Returns the view of the drawer
- Do animation
- Increment the animation position
- Closes the drawer
- Set the widget class name
- Handle a touch event
- Close the tabs
- Toggles the drawer and closes the drawer
- Invoked when the drawer is clicked
- Performs a measure on the child view
- Override method to check if a touch event is pressed
- Sets the layout of the view
- Intercept a touch event
- Sets the visibility node info
slidingtabs Key Features
slidingtabs Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on slidingtabs
I'm using FancyShowCaseView library. When focusing on a button it work fine, but when focusing on TabLayout or MenuItem of Android SlidingTabs it don't work.
I'm tring to focus on TabLayout or MenuItem's of my app....
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Jun-22 at 02:17
listen i have the same problem and add this:
I have a list that displays divs with class called
How can I get the count of instances of the same class before the one clicked?
Code I have tried is......
ANSWERAnswered 2019-Feb-04 at 19:36
prevAll() only work on siblings, so if you're getting
0 it's safe to assume that the elements you're trying to find are not directly related.
As such you can use
index() with a global selector to find the current element in the set. Try this:
I am using Bottom Navigation View and in one of the options we display Firebase data, with a CardView.
But when I get out of this activity, and come back, either with the device back button or the activity arrow, it does not work. Does not display anything.
What could be wrong?
Code Bottom Navigation View:...
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Jul-30 at 13:39
well you are using a wrong approach about the
BottomNavigationView you need to use Fragment not
Activities check this. About your problem when you are clicking on any item you puts your activity
onPause that mean the activity still at the stack but is not visible, when clicking back you just finish the current activity and back to the last one with calling the
onResume method the
onCreate is not called, so put your
RecyclerView work at your
onResume method, or call
finish() when leaving the activity.
I have working on apache Cordova application which is for android and ios build. while working with android i have added ionic keyboard which was not necessary. but it didn't give any issue with Android build. but when i working with ios toast and spinner dialogue is not working. One of the other project is working fine with ios and android build.
- when i removed ionic keyboard from config.xml it wont work at all.
- again when i use "cordova plugin add ionic-plugin-keyboard --save" this plugin spinner dialogue works but it wont hide again even when i used window.plugins.spinnerDialog.hide();
- suppose if i have login screen when i click on login button toast notification wont work but when i click to input field in immediately it shows example("Username/pwd invalid "or any relevant msg i written).
- when i looked into xcode compiler msgs... it says "THREAD WARNING: ['Toast'] took '79.340088' ms. Plugin should use a background thread."
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Feb-13 at 05:44
I solved this issue... the issue was with index.html. I have been added the following line in index.html so due some app standards it was not working.
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Jan-31 at 08:48
You can use
TabLayout available in design support library
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use slidingtabs like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the slidingtabs component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page