kandi X-RAY | AppMarket Summary
kandi X-RAY | AppMarket Summary
Android开源项目 - 应用市场
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- toggle the animation
- Get data from network
- refresh circle progress view
- refresh progress UI
- create a base fragment
- On measure .
- Called when a sensor has been changed
- format file size
- Gets download info .
- Called when data set changes .
AppMarket Key Features
AppMarket Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on AppMarket
I'm new here. In my Game List project I wanted to add the open shortcut file location feature to the right-click plug-in. In some places it works correctly but it shows a file path that is not in a shortcut!...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-25 at 08:38
I COMPILED FOR THE X64 PLATFORM, THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED. ALSO PRESENTED THE PATH OUTSIDE THE FILE PATH WHILE COMPILING WITH X86 (32 BIT). (PROGRAM FILES 64 AND X86 FOLDERS) MICROSOFT POSSIBLY MADE ERROR IN CODING WSCRIPT.EXE.
File size: 167 KB
C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe = I have tested. The gave the correct path.
File size: 144 KB
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wscript.exe = I have tested. The gave an incorrect path.
However, there is an error. If you look at the file sizes you'll notice that the larger one is 64 bit. The locations of the Wscript.exe files seem to be assigned incorrectly. Bit control of wscript application was done with Process Explorer application.
144 KB = 32 Bit
167 KB = 64 Bit
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
I'm Trying to use HMS Map Kit in my project, the map is loaded but its never rendering
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Oct-22 at 03:59
There may be different causes of this problem. Please check as follows:
- Check whether HMS Core (APK) needs to be upgraded and whether the location permission is set to Always.
- Check whether the Map Kit API is enabled in AppGallery Connect. If not, enable it, download the .json file to replace the existing one in the code, and then check whether the SHA256 fingerprint is correct.
- Call the onStart(), onStop(), onResume(), onPause(), onDestroy(), onLowMemory(), and onSaveInstanceState(Bundle outState) methods of the MapView class in corresponding methods of Activity/Fragment.
- In the Map SDK 22.214.171.1240 or later for Android, you must set an API key before initializing the map.
(1) Set the API key in the entrance class of your project.
I'm new to Spring Boot and currently stuck. I followed this (https://github.com/AppDirect/service-integration-sdk/wiki) Tutorial, as I want to implement an application that integrates itself into AppDirect. In the log I can see that the endpoints get created and mapped:...
ANSWERAnswered 2018-Oct-30 at 09:01
Adding the following class and registering it in Application.java solved my problem:
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use AppMarket like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the AppMarket component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page